Recent content by Pichtonia

1. Pichtonia

Admin Task Thread

Done! Whoever forgot to do that when masking you must be such a dork
  2. Pichtonia

Admin Task Thread

Maybe not factually, but one can dream. Corrected, thanks for pointing that out.
  3. Pichtonia

Admin Task Thread

Removed JayDee/Vor + Cabinet (but AG and DEIA) and added masking to upc/Sanjurika after the Presidential election - and updated the dropdown. @Darcness still has to unmask himself as GA, please. I think this is also one for @Darcness
  4. Pichtonia

[Election Radio] Presidential Flash & Opinion Poll Discussion

Oh I look forward to listening to this later
  5. Pichtonia

Come Read With Us! The Rise of Europeia's Most Official "Unofficial" Club!

Or for full representation, we open a wine club!
  6. Pichtonia

Come Read With Us! The Rise of Europeia's Most Official "Unofficial" Club!

The odd little richness of our niche clubs and societies is a topic in and of itself, and fun to see a repesentation of it here in the EBC. Maybe I should write about our fruit, too! 😁
  7. Pichtonia

EuroWeekly March Presidential Election Flash Poll Results

I share the satisfaction with the field, it's been nice to see two strong tickets from the midst of our Executive with competing visions.
  8. Pichtonia

Admin Task Thread

Done!
  9. Pichtonia

Introducing Deadline: Goldenblock

Sounds very good, I'll follow what comes out of this with great interest!!
  10. Pichtonia

Admin Task Thread

Done!
  11. Pichtonia

Admin Task Thread

yeppers, donezo
  12. Pichtonia

Administrative Team Update - January 2024

Happy to work with the two of you! You're wonderful additions to the t eam. Big thanks to Sopo, HEM, and Mal. I personally learnt so much from the three of you.
  13. Pichtonia

Admin Task Thread

Should be done now, Darc just has to mask himself as GA (forum group manager is already given though)
  14. Pichtonia

Administrative Ban: Swapuruya

All -- The administrative team has banned Swapuruya from our region. He was a citizen. Swapuruya posted egregiously homophobic and violent remarks on our Regional Message Board. He swiftly received a Timeout on Discord and had his Gameside nation banned to limit his access to the community in...
  15. Pichtonia

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

I think nearly every member of the LGBTQ* community has faced hate before. There's a long list of things I've heard or seen that I'd be happy to share more privately if it helped you better understand, and because of them I had some really dark days in my teenage years. I'm still majorly...
Back