Recent content by Phoenix

1. Phoenix

Administrative Team Update - January 2024

Good luck to you both in your new positions as Adems.
  2. Phoenix

Breaking: NPO Withdraws From Treaty of Sericum

I forgot the NPO existed. Is that bad?
  3. Phoenix

Administrative Ban: Swapuruya

Echoing the already commented thoughts (mostly).
  4. Phoenix

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

I'm a bit sadden by the decision initially, because I would of liked to see the good in this individual come to surface. I genuinely did view the apology as sincere from the context we were provided. Whether that is silly of me is not upto me :P I would still say this is a very crude way of...
  5. Phoenix

Clerk Account Access

May I have Executive Clerk access please?
  6. Phoenix

An Opinion - The Relationship between The People's Assembly with The Grand Hall

This... Discussions literally go unmoderated usually, I see no reason for a PAC to ever micromanage something as simple as a discussion unless it gets heavily derailed or heated.
  7. Phoenix

Admin Task Thread

Hi, I was wondering if this could be reconsidered? I understand it's a new mechanic and I am willing to walk someone through the process of adding them if they would allow me to stream it to them. I would not be using any live production sites to showcase this to you, simply a blank slate.
  8. Phoenix

I totally respect that and understand that. That is an issue that could be addressed and likely would be if the PA was to get something more important, such as Ministerial nominations. Despite the longer deliberation time and still being on the fence myself in terms of the PA getting Ministerial...
  9. Phoenix

A Brief History of Executive Orders

Thank you for the article, Calvin. Great work!
  10. Phoenix

The Relationship between The People's Assembly with The Grand Hall Opinion Article Written by @Phoenix Truth be told, I’ve frankly not been around enough to really get a total fill for the pitfalls of the People’s Assembly - however, as its Chair and someone who very much believes in it...
  11. Phoenix

A Deep-Dive with Giovanniland | Cards on the Table Issue #2

Very cool interview, great job @Provian Bee and all else involved!
  12. Phoenix

In War

Absolutely love it :)
Back