1. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

Done
  2. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

All done.
  3. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

@Darcness can correct me if this is incorrect, but we generally only add things to the image repository at the request of the government/for official use only. As for resizing your signature, have you tried uploading the resized image to Imgur first?
  4. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

Also done.
  5. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

Done
  6. Peeps

Senate clerks embezzled millions from parkade, AG says

Those who committed these heinous crimes must be brought to justice at once. I demand restitution, a gold-plated pen (for grandiose pronouncements only) would suffice.
  7. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

Done.
  8. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

Former is done. Reply when the name is ready to be changed.
  9. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

Should be done.
  10. Peeps

'Punchy' Debate Fails To Create Momentum For McEntire Per EBC Panel

Great coverage HEM! Will be interesting if the panel’s thoughts are matched in the polls.
  11. Peeps

Presi Election Content

I am not a private media owner but I would 100% help with any audio debate. No transcripts without AI help this time though :P
  12. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

Actually the opposite. As my judicial term expired yesterday can I get demasked?
  13. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

Could a subforum be made in the Circuit Court forum entitled "Circuit Court Chambers" with access granted to @Jahka @Vlaska and @Pierce? Preferably, and I do know I'm being irritating here, could there be a joinable group made for access to that subforum managed by the Chief Justice?
  14. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

Can the dropdown be updated to reflect that Kazaman's term as Justice has expired, Darcness has been confirmed to his seat, and that the 4th chair has been abolished?
  15. Peeps

Admin Task Thread

Pursuant to this, can I be masked as Chief Justice? Thanks!
Back