Recent content by OnderKelkia

1. OnderKelkia

Clerk Account Access

Can I have access to the Court Clerk account please? Thank you.
  2. OnderKelkia

Admin Task Thread

Can the Chief Justice and Associate Justices be given the ability to post in and moderate the Depository of Legal Knowledge and Practice within the Court? Thank you.
  3. OnderKelkia

To Award or Not to Award

In relation to r3naissanc3r's Ovation, it is important to underline that the view that his ovation "was largely based around his work as an admin" is incorrect. Kraketopia's request for an Ovation does reference his position as an administrator, but that was just one of several contributions...
  4. OnderKelkia

New Forum Names

I am grateful to the administrators for deciding to re-name a sub-forum after myself, and I congratulate Aexnidaral and Drecq following the well-merited decisions to name sub-forums after them in light of their considerable accomplishments.
  5. OnderKelkia

Admin Task Thread

When I attempt to access the Archives, I receive the following message: 'You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.' I should be grateful for access to the Judicial Archives and the Senate Archives.
  6. OnderKelkia

Opinion Piece: Where To Go From Here

It is not necessary to know the password to pose a threat to the security of a passworded region if you already have a nation in the region and there are other potential threats located within the region. Among the nations in the region, there are suspected enemy sleeper puppets mixed in among...
  7. OnderKelkia

Thank you, I have now sent him a message.
  8. OnderKelkia

I am sorry that it appears not to have proved practical in this instance to correct the above factual error prior to commencing distribution of this article as part of the Europeian Letter. It would be unfortunate if the wider world gained the misleading impression that the creation of Mare...
  9. OnderKelkia

I should like to correct a chronological misunderstanding, which is derived from an error in the statement originally released by Drexlore. The false allegation referred to here came after the breakdown in relations between Megaleiotha Eirhno and the Imperial Crown. It was not the cause of the...
  10. OnderKelkia

Report Problems

When I attempt to PM the Attorney General, I receive the following message:
  11. OnderKelkia

Request Masking

I require masking as Chief Justice (including access to the private offices of the Depository), permissions to view the EAAC, the appropriate military permissions for an ERN Rear-Admiral and masking for IJCC headquarters.
  12. OnderKelkia

Admin Task Thread

While they simultaneously remain on the Court and hold other positions requiring them to be outside the Associate Justice group, can I reqeust that Aexnidaral Seymour and Moronist Decisions individually be given the same forum moderator powers as the Associate Justice group?
  13. OnderKelkia

Op Ed: Effects of Executive Level Resignations on Europeia

The time estimates of 8 years (since he was active in Europeia) and 6-7 years (since he was active to a major degree in the game) are slightly off. Falconias remained active in Europeia until July 2010, so a few months over 7 years ago. Falconias was active elsewhere as Arch-Chancellor of the...
  14. OnderKelkia

ENN Election Platforms Chat — Foreign Affairs

I don't think anyone would suggest that cooperation with them is possible or even desirable. The point is that 10000 Islands, whatever its internal ideological disposition, has historically abstained from engaging in internal and external subversion of Independent regions, precisely because its...
  15. OnderKelkia

ENN Election Platforms Chat — Foreign Affairs

I agree strongly with this approach. We should judge Defender regions based on whether they pose a political threat to us, rather than on their ideological beliefs.
Back