Recent content by Oliver

1. O

Important: deactivation of remote avatars

I'm seeing this as well, with an avatar that's 174x160 pixels and a jpg file.
  2. O

Senatorial Polling

I don't expect he was planning to win your vote with his statement; rather I expect he was hoping to suggest that disagreeing with you doesn't make him a rogue.
  3. O

Senatorial Polling

Seems to be a three-way race, which is good! ^_^
  4. O

EBC WIRE Comments

Slight correction, I haven't been a Grey for over a year now. The name "Marlowe" is of my own construction, so it won't ever change again. ^_^
  5. O

A Taste of Skizz #15

This is still going? :huh:
  6. O

A Taste of Skizz #15

Even I'm gonna say it's time to let this one go Henry.. you've been good to me (though sometimes I'm not sure why), but whatever points you're making are getting lost. Just let it go.
  7. O

ENN Political Cartoon #1

I've got like a hundred books. The only Library I have is a forum. :unsure:
  8. O

ENN Political Cartoon #1

I don't get it.. last I checked science is serious business.. :unsure:
  9. O

OOC No More?

He's pretty firmly out at this point, I think. Pretty sure he couldn't go back if he wanted to. :lol:
  10. O

New Presidential Cabinet

This is fitting, as the platform Rachel ran on was three feet high, and made of wood.
  11. O

ENN Special: Wtf edition

NES IS A HELLISH BASTARD FOR EVEN SUGGESTING... Wait, no, I actually agree with this one.
  12. O

I apologize for assuming you were attempting to spin it. Obviously opinion is mixed as to the nature of the #europeia thread at the time of the banning, and giving my opinion will result in NES, McEntire, and Seymour shouting at me until I shut up, so I'll leave it with what I've said.
  13. O

Conversation in the channel swung to and fro, from the debate to other topics at various times. I'll shut up now, though.
  14. O

Also factually incorrect. The debate was happening in a different channel, which Seymour was not even temporarily banned from. If you're going to make waves against her, at least get the facts right.
  15. O

Race Tighter Than [Insert Crude Joke Here]

Yeaaah, I'd hazard a guess that just as our politics are quite different, our theology is rather different as well.
Back