Recent content by Murden

1. Murden

[Op-Ed] The Failed Renewal of Europeia

A bit late to the party; but trying to catch up on affairs. I really liked this op-ed's analogy :)
  2. Murden

Administrative Ban: Whitmark

What a thing to return to. For Pichtonia I give my support. For the admin team I give my appreciation. For Whitmark, I yeet thee.
  3. Murden

Administrative Ban: Matthew Vinage

We appreciate the continued efforts of the Administrative Team to keep our region safe on our community platforms.
  4. Murden

Administrative Ban: Rach/Solorni

One last ban for the end of the year right? There's no point in me reiterating points against Rach or sharing stories of my own interactions. I will say that I am sad this continues to happen; I worry for the cohesion and unity that we as citizens have with one another. Time and time again we...
  5. Murden

Returning to Europeia

Possibly this is now Definitely Citizen :D
  6. Murden

Admin Task Thread

Ty ty Rach and HEM
  7. Murden

Words from a Sloth

Thank you for this insight Calvin, and yay Sopo!
  8. Murden

Forum Gameplan

Wow that's a lot of money for the infrastructure I'm surprised
  9. Murden

Administrative Announcement

My congratulations to all the new members of the administrative team!
  10. Murden

Administrative Ban: Vac

I had no idea and I'm truly shocked to be honest; thank you for keeping our region safe HEM and others.
  11. Murden

Discord Policy

I think it's good we reverted back to having our ID's listed; it does make things more secure.
  12. Murden

Discord Policy

Excellent new changes; I'll be sure to update my profile with my discord tag number
  13. Murden

JayDee Returns to Europeia, Causes Controversy

Thank you for this article; I was not aware of this action by JayDee and it is cause for concern
Back