Recent content by Mr. Verteger

1. Mr. Verteger

[Inside Government] End-of-term Senate Satisfaction Poll Analysis

RL more-or-less swallowed me whole, yes - my wife has been battling an illness we haven't gotten a grip on, and with the semester approaching it's been a nexus of 1000 things I've been trying to battle in the world of COVID. And, as far as the senate went - I had ideas, I passed the ones people...
  2. Mr. Verteger

Smokin' Poll: Senate General - Aug '20

Im going to interpret the fact that I'm polling on par with Drecq as being the most impressive achievement of my political career.
  3. Mr. Verteger

Deputy Minister Forilian Indicted

I, for one, am looking forward to a kangaroo court/shame trial that leads to a fair yet brutal and excessive punishment for both Forillian and his associates.
  4. Mr. Verteger

ENN Presidential Debate Liveblog

Presidents who were actually really good that no one remembers, for those who want a change of pace: Pineapleboy (He's an HC for a reason) Pope Lexus X (He was super dope, and I wish him well) Lethen (Seriously. No, seriously!)
  5. Mr. Verteger

Breaking News: Inexperienced Candidate Lloenflys endorses competitor and more established counterpart Sopo
  6. Mr. Verteger

Take a shot every time anyone talks - that's what I've been doing and the debate is GREAT
  7. Mr. Verteger

Vice Presidential Debate Poll Results

I noted in Eurochat that it appears that Lloen and Sopo are likely splitting the same base of supporters, and those supporters would consolidate heavily against McEntire/Mal in the runoff. I suspect that the most likely result in McEntire making the runoff but losing to whichever other candidate...
  8. Mr. Verteger

Presidential Standing Poll Results

Presumably, 8 of the 29 voters (~27%) are the candidates themselves, which might explain the high count of committed voters.
  9. Mr. Verteger

[A Little Legalese] Conflict in Senate Over Emergency Legislation

The exact opposite, actually! We have an incredible amount of activity and newer players often find it difficult to get started or move up.
  10. Mr. Verteger

How Recruiting Used To Be

Old school manual recruiting was terrible. Like, truly, truly terrible.
  11. Mr. Verteger

Presidential Election Discussion; Contains Breaking News

It was a troll, and it was me :P
  12. Mr. Verteger

Flavorability: July '20

No one in Euro would ever think to troll or joke in the comments.....smh nope don't think it could ever happen here....
  13. Mr. Verteger

Golden 2cket: Which Demographic Pairing Had the Most Success in the Unified Executive Era?

Breaking News: Tickets with experienced members more likely to be elected. More on this shocking development at 11.
  14. Mr. Verteger

Smokin' Poll: June '20 Preliminary Polling

Amazing piece, worth the wait. I'd love to see the full breakdown of the head-to-heads, though, just for my selfish need to see my own name in things lol.
  15. Mr. Verteger

[A Little Legalese][Opinion] This Is Not Senate Work

In fairness to the voting thing, I didn't realize all that had happened in February when I brought the topic up and out of respect for the compromise it has not been brought before the senate again because I realize it is a contentious issue. So that isn't something the senate is currently...
Back