Recent content by Mousebumples

1. Mousebumples

Honored Citizens: A Primer

Thanks for the bump here. As interesting look through our history, though I'm seeing that a lot of these honorees filled multiple roles. For example, i was Delegate, but also President and Minister and in the Chancellry (*for a stretch). You were a Minister, but also President (and i think...
  2. Mousebumples

How Old Do You Have To Be To Become President?

It's harder to make history if you're aware of it, no?
  3. Mousebumples

2021 and a Summer on NationStates

Thanks! I'll have to check those out. I think some of the recent Reddit-booms have all happened in spring, and I'm not sure how much that has impacted the numbers. And i do see some fall peaks, but it's not consistent year by year, for WA membership, at least.
  4. Mousebumples

2021 and a Summer on NationStates

Random belated comment from someone who at one time spent too much time thinking about recruiting... Some thoughts... 1) I'd be curious to see how the overall NS population changed (probably shrank) during this time period. How did our population change compare to the game overall? I believe...
  5. Mousebumples

Gotcha, thanks for the info. I think i have my age hidden on my profile and probably joked about being 29 on some birthday. 😜
  6. Mousebumples

Also curious. I believe I would have been 31. (30 when i was Mal's VP.) So I'm not sure where i am on the scatter plots...?
  7. Mousebumples

Frontrunners But Not Field Clearers: Presidential Poll Results

Yeah, being involved with the Cabinet doesn't surprise me, though I forgot about the government setup revamp that happened too. Thanks for the update!
  8. Mousebumples

Frontrunners But Not Field Clearers: Presidential Poll Results

HEM running for the Goldenblock? 😯 Not that he hasn't been Pres before, but .... it's been awhile, maybe? (**unless I've missed something which is completely possible, lol)
  9. Mousebumples

[Inside Government] Midterm Executive Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis

Yay, EBC polls. Glad to see that this is still a thing. Great polling and love the writeup/follow through!
  10. Mousebumples

Some forum updates!!

Awesome job updating the coding. It's looking more and more like the old forum setup every time I login! (Granted, my going weeks without logging in might be helping there ... >_>)
  11. Mousebumples

PM issues

Awesome, Thanks @Sopo. :)
  12. Mousebumples

Skin?

Try turning off your monitor. That would probably make Euro's forum pretty dark. ;)
  13. Mousebumples

PM issues

How does one enable PMs? I checked around, and I'm not sure how to enable or disable them ... o_O
  14. Mousebumples

Skin?

Yes, PLEASE.
Back