Recent content by Monkey

1. Monkey

Admin Task Thread

I remember it going back quite far when I was a fit, and there was an option for me to go back even certain amounts of pages. Currently, I’m limited to only seeing things that were recently bumped up to today I think, within the last ~12 hours
  2. Monkey

Admin Task Thread

@Darcness The What’s New tab doesn’t seem to work for me when I use it to browse the forums as a non-citizen. There’s no button to click load more recent threads (at least on mobile).
  3. Monkey

JayDee elected President

Great timely article!
  4. Monkey

Do People Really Want to Be President? And Other Such Questions!

could you name even 2+ times i’ve been wrong about anything
  5. Monkey

He Has The Least Understood Job In Europeia. We Talked To Him.

Really interesting article, thanks HEM!
  6. Monkey

Senator McEntire Resoundingly Defeats Recall Attempt, Keeps Senate Seat

McEntire Remains in Senate After Fiery Oversight Debate Written by Monkey Published 22 June 2023 Senator McEntire is projected to be victorious in their attempt to remain in the Senate following a recall initiated earlier this week, allowing them to remain in the Senate to serve out the...
  7. Monkey

The Europeian Who Kept Being Accused Of Treason

i thought this article was about me
  8. Monkey

Opinion: Presidential Punt Prevents Passage of Peoples’ Assembly

I think there was some potential buzz about the PA being stronger than the version that was passed, and shifting some powers from the Senate to the PA. Many Senators, including me, were against this, and it was changed. However, I think there was some talk about that previous, more ambitious...
  9. Monkey

Midterm Poll: Europeians view Administration positively, with room for improvement

When it comes to oversight/approval polls, I do think the region fixates more on the gotcha/negative aspects of performance as well -- but that is probably expected when we consider that this is a political game and there is some competition involved. I'll acknowledge that approval...
  10. Monkey

Midterm Poll: Europeians view Administration positively, with room for improvement

I did say I hate that fact... :P I know it's an upward battle, but I just don't think it's that significant to ask both questions, and it makes the poll twice as long. The work of a minister should be tied to the ministry imo. I don't know -- I feel like in the end the work of a ministry is...
  11. Monkey

Oh so NOW all the unsure responses disappear from the AG rating…. I haven’t compared the past AG numbers, so maybe they’ve been on an upward tick and I just haven’t noticed, but that number really caught my attention. Also, I still hate the fact that we poll Minister and ministry separately.
  12. Monkey

Applications: Head RMB Moderator

is there a salary for this role? or any benefits? i’m interested in applying but i’d have to take a 9 month leave immediately upon being hired to fly to alaska and work on an oil rig
  13. Monkey

The Massive Divide Between Aspiring Presidents and Aspiring Veeps, WAA Is Not a Stepping Stone, and Other Analysis

This is really interesting! It's nice to quantify the lack of WA experience in Presidents, I think a lot of modern tickets have that as their spot with less expertise/experience, that was certainly true for my ticket this time around. I wonder if it's because the WA is so technically...
  14. Monkey

Europeians Sign for Senator Gem, Poseidon Recall

Might be helpful, but wanted to just make a simple visual aide to get this article out quickly. I wouldn't stop anyone from making their own though!
Back