Recent content by Lynneiah

1. L

Notice of Administrative Ban

I decided to drink. Was tipsy for all of five minutes then went straight into hungover. Fun times. EDIT: Also wanna give Euro's admin team a big thank you for having the backs of victims of this sort of shit. I think about a year back when it came to light what Anumia was up to, your female...
  2. L

Notice of Administrative Ban

Same. I... may need a moment to process all this. Thank you to the admin team for going through what must've been a colossal effort to uncover this shit. Now I... need a drink.
  3. L

IMPORTANT: Harassment Investigation Findings

I'm suddenly really happy I removed myself from the Anumia family tree when I did.
  4. L

A Taste of Skizz #16

Personally, I hold much more loyalty to my friends and those who have shown to care for me than for any nation as a whole, least of all my own. That said, though, 'loyalty' is more than just going along with everything they do. If I see one of my friends do something I know they're going to...
  5. L

A Taste of Skizz #16

I notice a distinct lack of 'fuck'. Personally, I think that you should only support a country if that country doesn't do things you wouldn't support a country doing. Also:
  6. L

A Taste of Skizz #15

You're welcome. ^_^
  7. L

A Taste of Skizz #15

It's also a Senate Speaker's job to not waste time with useless, pointless bullcrap. :)
  8. L

A Taste of Skizz #15

Weren't you 'done and gone' and 'not back here until serious changes have occurred'?
  9. L

A Taste of Skizz #15

Well, he did say all humans are hypocrites. At least he's not being a hypocrite in that regard.
  10. L

Race Tighter Than [Insert Crude Joke Here]

What, 'I'm king of England and I fuck and kill whoever I damn well like'? CAKE OR DEATH!
  11. L

An Apology Is In Order

I cannot disagree with the article.
  12. L

A Taste of Skizz #12

Then again, crud like this now is vital to prepare him for crud like this (though undoubtedly bigger) later. Goodbyes suck, indeed. And this will be his first of many. I think it's a good thing you don't sugarcoat it (whether you want to or not :P) It will make his next goodbyes less difficult...
  13. L

Deceit of Defenderism

I think threads like these are pretty much the price you pay for having a region that is open and tolerant to all philosophies on the raider/defender spectrum. People who disagree will meet, and they will argue about it. Asking to play won't stop it.
  14. L

Deceit of Defenderism

Care to share the good points?
  15. L

Deceit of Defenderism

Awwww.... Don't agree with each other. That's BORING!
Back