Recent content by Lord Chuck Anumia

1. L

What Nations Want

Well done! *Applauds*
  2. L

Is Modern Sin poised to become President?

I would rather vote Zenny for President :ph43r:
  3. L

Senate Election Participation & Seats

5. The MEH Factor (people feel no particular interest in the function of the Senate) 6. The “I’d never win” factor (the belief that running is pointless since only the popular will win.) 7. The “Unfranchised” factor (Those who do not feel they are part of a greater whole)
  4. L

Who do you want to be President?

So Rachel was not even included Then we need a Rachel/Abstain poll :P
  5. L

Who do you want to be President?

Yeah! Abstain is getting a raw deal in this unfair poll :P
  6. L

Admin Task Thread

The Chapel And thanks.
  7. L

Admin Task Thread

I would like to once again be able to have moderation powers over the wellness hub (they seem to have been removed while I was having citizenship issues) :( Thanks!
  8. L

Faux News: EBC has last laugh on Charlotte & Elias

Aye! I say we make a poll and find out who the sorry bunch of losers ...er...um...fine upstanding citizens in this region are that disagree with that opinion or have heard that opposite opinion expressed by others possibly in another newspaper.
  9. L

Faux News: Anumia and Unibot?!?!?

Um.. what about that time when you... um... Never mind :baghead:
  10. L

Faux News: Anumia and Unibot?!?!?

*Somewhere in a remote African Village Unibot lies upon a couch and tells all to his Psychiatrist* “Dr. I had that Dream again. The one about Anumia” Hmmm… Interesting. Tell me about it. Was anything different this time? “Well, yes Doctor. This time when I finally brought my feverishly hot...
  11. L

A more interesting poll question

You Failed! :O
  12. L

Major Administrative Initiative

I would rather not lose our archived forums and reseting my post count can be compensated for. I see this as a negative step forward towards a Europeian economy :(
  13. L

ENN Gossip Blog

Perhaps there is a piece of legislation known and “Statute of Limitations” which needs to be introduced in order to prevent people from being prosecuted after a long period of time has elapsed. This would increase the vigilance of the justice department to ensure they watch for, catch and...
  14. L

DO IT! Ping him Now! I want to watch :D
Back