Recent content by Lloenflys

1. Lloenflys

Netz is back!

Netz! Welcome back!
  2. Lloenflys

[Beyond the Borders] Breaking News: Catastrophe in Caer Sidi

I think the point of reviewing security is a good one, and I would encourage the Senate to ask questions where appropriate to ensure that we have learned any available lessons from this as well. In fact, I would OOC ask the admins to do the same thing - recognizing that this is a possibility...
  3. Lloenflys

[At Home in Europeia] Arnhelm Senate Polling Shows One Side Triumphant

I forgot about our elimination of Mens Rea and did my analysis off the cuff, so good call on the mens rea issue. Although, there's an interesting question of whether that provision overrides situatiosn where we specifically include an intent element in the statutory language itself. For...
  4. Lloenflys

[At Home in Europeia] Arnhelm Senate Polling Shows One Side Triumphant

My quick and dirty response would be no. It's illegal to hold yourself out as a Europeian official, but in taking a poll your responding to something privately, certainly not publicly purporting to represent the region in any way. It's a classificatory question. Further, it's a poll - and...
  5. Lloenflys

Hi

Welcome to Europeia Brubo! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
  6. Lloenflys

Questions Only

Which place exactly Dwongkies? Europeia? Quite alive!
  7. Lloenflys

I'll just dive right in; the name's Skar <3.

Very happy we talked you into making your presence here official! It makes flirting easier ;)
  8. Lloenflys

The Greatest Return since Rocky

Welcome back :)
  9. Lloenflys

[At Home in Europeia] A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 4

Lol I should have made you a green heron to avoid your sadness! Or a Night Heron so you could have been mysterious.
  10. Lloenflys

[At Home in Europeia] A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 4

A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 4 Opinion of Lloenflys (5/5/2020 – Arnhelm Ornithological Center) My romp around the world on behalf of the Europeian Ornithological Society has yielded another haul of beautiful birbs befitting the amazing leaders and personalities that make our...
  11. Lloenflys

Actual Hunger Games XV Signups

Name: Lloenflys Preferred nickname: Lloen District preferred (optional): District 8
  12. Lloenflys

I'm new and i'm glad to be here

Welcome to Europeia! Feel free to ask any questions you might have while Lethen processes your application!
  13. Lloenflys

What grocery is the poster above you?

Edible flowers ... pink ones, very pretty.