Recent content by Lime

1. Lime

The ENN Presents... Ministry of Pod

Looking forward to this!!
  2. Lime

EuroWeekly End of Term Executive Approval Results: A Mixed Bag of Discontent and Satisfaction

It was a little over 48 hours, you all need to chill.
  3. Lime

EuroWeekly End of Term Executive Approval Results: A Mixed Bag of Discontent and Satisfaction

EuroWeekly End of Term Executive Approval Results A Mixed Bag of Discontent and Satisfaction By Lime
  4. Lime

Popularity or Policy? Exploring what makes an effective President

Saying that a Lloen/HEM ticket which had a well thought out F/S plan released well in advance, a fairly detailed platform and very passionate speeches/comments made by HEM about the strong need for their ticket to be elected as "hobbled together" is a weird take to make. I'd certainly agree that...
  5. Lime

EuroWeekly Midterm Executive Approval Poll Results: Growing Levels of Discontent and Restlessness

Listen to analysis of these results from myself, Pichto and Kazaman on EBC Radio.
  6. Lime

EuroWeekly Midterm Executive Approval Poll Results: Growing Levels of Discontent and Restlessness

EuroWeekly Midterm Executive Approval Poll Results Growing Levels of Discontent and Restlessness By Lime EuroWeekly held a midterm executive approval poll between the 2nd and 4th of January 2022. The aim of the poll was to gauge the public's level of approval towards the executive and each...
  7. Lime

BREAKING: Senate Establishes Frontier/Stronghold Committee

Overall this is a good article and props for getting out pretty fast! Although there are a few areas where I would have thoughts editors would have provided changes, such as the poll results.
  8. Lime

[Special Report] SC Con - A Work of Arf

Very interesting to read about this!! I wasn't aware this was happening so good to read about it here.
  9. Lime

[Poll Results] Frontier/Stronghold and Europeia

When people are uncertain or unsure they tend to vote for the status quo rather than the unknown. By the time we reach a referendum I think we will have a far better idea about what a Frontier or Stronghold Europeia will look like and would be more willing to vote for the unknown option. Good...
  10. Lime

Discord Integration

Thank you King
  11. Lime

Discord Integration

Is there a way to disable the bot messaging us whenever we get an alert?
  12. Lime

Admin Task Thread

I still have the ability to manage the EAAC for some reason.
  13. Lime

[Inside Government] Nov '21 End-of-Term Poll Results

Wait you're telling me if I took this poll I could have had a higher approval number??? What was the response rate?
  14. Lime

Admin Task Thread

You'll need to apply for an embassy as Atlanticana doesn't currently have one. You can do that here: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/apply-for-an-embassy.1243980/ Your diplomatic visa has been accepted and you have been masked as a diplomat appropriately however. Can the...