Kylia Quilor

Birthday
May 27

Signature

The Rt. Hon. Kylia Quilor, Dux Emeritus

Never underestimate the power of cynicism, pessimism and negativity to prevent terrible things from happening. Only idealists try to build the future on a mountain of dead bodies.
Unfocused populism is just as dangerous, if not more so, to a Republic's survival as creeping authoritarianism.
Tell people how you feel, honestly and frankly. If you like someone, tell them. If you don't like them, tell them - the world would be a better place if we all knew where we stood.

I sometimes suspect that [Kylia] Quilor is here to harvest the tears of young, ambitious nations. - The Bruce
O how much we have missed your cynicism [Kylia]. :p - Zaolat
I'm so happy you're back but you're also crushing my dreams - Sopo
[Kylia] is close to defining the modern Europeian conservative. - Hyanygo

You carry an interesting dichotomy about yourself - a mix of fiery passion and cool reservation that both intrigues and concerns me. -Trinnien
Kylia is the neighbor at the end of the street that you don't want to mess with during petunia season. -Cat
I'd just like to thank KQ for resurrecting this thread, because it was truly what GP needed. - Cormac
Oh man, today I did not wake up thinking "I'll post something defending Kylia" ... but here we are. - Aexnidaral Seymour
I like to imagine Kylia is a traditional British aristocrat who just immigrated to the US. - Ervald

“Too much negativity and edginess” & “We need someone like [her] to keep us from flying too close to the sun” - Anonymous

"maybe I want my sperm count lowered, that's my business, stop pushing your high sperm count agenda on me" - Izzy

atom upc
i would like to be ripped into small pieces
and scattered on the ocean
glass cruncher (gc)
i hear sharks can do that for you
Sanjurika!! :D
i hear humans can do that to you too
atom upc
ooh good idea
but they would eat me i don’t want that

Followers

Trophies