Recent content by Khessed

1. K

Admin Task Thread

There ya go.
  2. K

Admin Task Thread

We'd like the same for the Revolutionary Leftist Party. Also to speed up the process; I love you.
  3. K

The Leftist Party

As do I comrades! Can we include "revolution" or "revolutionary" in the party name please? HEM will know what we mean once Cary PMs him.
  4. K

SDP

Shit...
  5. K

SDP

Wow, AA's going to kill to join this! Good luck with the new party Del, always nice to see some opposition (other than Centrist).
  6. K

Admin Task Thread

I just looked at this page in IE. I'm not happy about doing it but it needed to be done. I'm afraid Scotch is right, in IE AntillicA and I are in light-green. As the page appears in the heretic's IE: As the page appears in blessed Firefox:
  7. K

Admin Task Thread

Nothing too impressive although grey is rather drab. How about poo colour? (Brown, Dark Brown, Light Brown, varies with excrement condition i.e. runs, constipation etc) EDIT: Ambassadors get light blue, where's mine?!
  8. K

Admin Task Thread

lol I was under the impression it was more strict in the Capital forum! :rolleyes: Thanks HEM.
  9. K

Admin Task Thread

I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place I should be posting to, ironically that might prove the point I'm about to make: - I'd like those in power to consider the creation of a Forum guide. I've moseyed around for a good few days now and I'm still a little uncertain at the function...
Back