Recent content by Josi

1. Josi

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

I resigned my citizenship earlier today, so I do not have a lot of stake in the matter now, except for the people I care about I am leaving behind. I think two (2) things should be highlighted here: (1) the Administrative Team decided not to disclose the sentiments expressed by Festavo those...
  2. Josi

Senate Election Liveblog - Dec. '23

I was listening to the Senate-Executive Poll Results when I registered. I felt like adding to the hype and UPC's words about trying to expand the election resonated with me. However, I realized it was just a moment of wishful thinking. I truly do not think I would do the job the justice I...
  3. Josi

EBC Poll: Citizens Cautiously Optimistic About Weighted Voting

It's coming off not in a favorable light to me, but I am looking forward to the author's response.
  4. Josi

ORAL ARGUMENT REVIEW: Dep't of Agriculture Rural Development Rural Housing Service v. Kirtz (22-846) - 11/06/2023

I think the fact that they have to argue over whether it is clear or not, tends to lend to the idea sovereign immunity was not waived explicitly.
  5. Josi

[Arnhelm Alt] Frontier Population Growth Revisited

This made me cackle lol
  6. Josi

Admin Task Thread

Could @Chipoli be masked as Deputy Minister for WAA please?
  7. Josi

JayDee Re-elected for Second Term

Well-written and informative!!
  8. Josi

Executive End-Of-Term & Senate Midterm Approval Poll Analysis

I have to say I am surprised by some of these numbers.
  9. Josi

[At Home in Europeia] A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 6

I am so jealous that I didn't get one!!!
  10. Josi

WAAtch Out for Fillet Minion!

Exceptional work, FM!!
  11. Josi

Admin Team Reshuffle

Thanks for the update!!
  12. Josi

Admin Task Thread

Could the Diplomat role be removed, please? I am no longer a representative from another region.
Back