Recent content by Jerrymania

1. J

Pending Admin Tasks Thread

It was called General Europeia. That was, indeed, Lethen, archived.
  2. J

Can I have mod powers over these forums as I am the GM there: General RP, Pirate Roleplay, Downtown Europeia, Risk and the Football Alliance? Is that specific enough?
  3. J

Forum Description

It makes us look unprofessional.
  4. J

They won't do it. They don't like us. And can I have Mod powers over all the RPs in the General RP forum except the Mafia RP AND the General RP forum. Thanks.
  5. J

Forum Description

It says fora masks. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be forum masks.
  6. J

Can you archive Global Solutions, Imperium Inc and Tetra Tech? Can you make a forum in the Central Business District called EuroNeeds? Thanks.
  7. J

That's very self-centered.
  8. J

I'm sorry. Not Aramor, Karth. I'm sorry Karth. Thanks. I say thank you most of the time. That's not random. I was inquiring about your mental state (whether you'd go crazy doing this type of stuff). Apparently not. Why doesn't Asiantic do Security Reports? That's OK.
  9. J

OK. Well, Aramor needs mod powers over the Mafia RP and I need mod powers over all of the Sports RP forums. Why is Cary a mod over the Ministry of Culture and Activities forum and Event Planning sub-forum? How do you not get sick of this? Being bothered to do something every 15 minutes and...
  10. J

Can Aramor get mod powers over the Mafia RP as he's going to be the GM there and I over all the Sports RP forums? Thanks a lot.
  11. J

I thought it wasn't spam... ohh well. And I had reason to believe you were just trying to get me to fuck off... you're always looking for a chance to piss me off.
  12. J

When did I brag about that above? And I didn't brag. I merely acknowledge the fact. Either way, to finish this spam conversation, I'm sorry.
  13. J

It's not retarded. It was fit at the time.
  14. J

General Europeia and that's not what it said at the time when I replied.
Back