Recent content by Izzy

1. Izzy

ANAL-led Coalition Wins Out: An N-Day 10 Recap

It sounds like the changes to the mechanics made things more interesting but they still didn't really address the issue of the meta being giant blocs.
  2. Izzy

Breaking: NPO Withdraws From Treaty of Sericum

Read: Floundering government uses excuse to gang up on Euro and appear relevant. We don't need fair-weather friends like that anyway.
  3. Izzy

Admin Task Thread

Can this thread be archived please? https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/constitutional-convention-act-2023.10064831/ I accidentally posted it with my personal account.
  4. Izzy

Admin Task Thread

Done. There will also be a redirect link in the original subforum for 1 week.
  5. Izzy

Bloc Patriots in Control?

An article on foreign happenings from the EBC? More please!
  6. Izzy

Admin Task Thread

Please create an Amendments subforum for the Ordinance Index in the People's Assembly so there is a proper place to record amendments to both ordinances, resolutions, and any other internal documents that may be made in the future.
  7. Izzy

Admin Task Thread

I need access to the Assembly Clerk account so I can edit Assembly records for amendments.
  8. Izzy

Hostility Causes Hostile Takeover

I wonder how many regions will suffer before the world collectively understands that the Brotherhood doesn't honor its agreements. What a time to be playing this game.
  9. Izzy

Justice Term Limit Extension Amendment Reintroduction Unpopular; Europeians Would Support Second Referendum - GRC Snap Poll Analysis

I'm going to take more time away because I don't want the brain aneurysm that some seem to be trying to cause me. A second referendum? Really?!
  10. Izzy

EBC Poll: Bar Association on a Knife's Edge

I'm not willing to take the risk that nothing is done. The referendum failing ensures that is done because the Senate wants this to pass so badly.
  11. Izzy

EBC Poll: Bar Association on a Knife's Edge

So glad for the EBC reporting, I've caught up on this news. Personally I will be voting no as I'm also against term limits for justices. I would rather see this fail and be redone than passed and potentially not get amended for a long time, if ever.
  12. Izzy

Admin Task Thread

There is, it's called Council Clerk
  13. Izzy

Admin Task Thread

It works now! Thank you!
  14. Izzy

Admin Task Thread

It still says everything is Private. I can find a workaround if it's that much of a butt.
  15. Izzy

Admin Task Thread

So that I can manage the Pokémon giveaway without having to be logged in to two accounts at the same time.
Back