Recent content by Istillian

1. Istillian

[EBC Radio] An Official Discussion with the Unofficial Book Club of Europeia's Unofficial Leader

An Official Discussion with the Unofficial Book club of Europeia's Unofficial Leader EBC Radio Spotify | Browser Join Istillian and Lloenflys as they discuss their personal love of reading and the impact of the history of the Book Club scene in Europeia. They dive into topics like their top...
  2. Istillian

Admin Task Thread

I just realised I still have the deputy minister masking as well - can this please be removed for me too? Many thanks!
  3. Istillian

[EBC Interviews] A Chat With A Rising Star

I hate to be the one to break this to you but... there is no escape. We're keeping you now.
  4. Istillian

The Second Constitutional Convention of Europeia: A Review

I very much enjoy this subject because I joined Europeia in May of 2019, so was "born" in the split era, and I remember feeling very hesitant about going (back) to the presidential system! Since I wasn't here for this, going from research through the forums alone the answer is no, the Senate...
  5. Istillian

The Second Constitutional Convention of Europeia: A Review

The Second Constitutional Convention of Europeia: A Review Written by Istillian Mos Maiorum, a Latin term meaning "the way of the elders" or "the custom of the ancestors," refers to the traditional code of conduct and values that governed Roman society. It encompassed the unwritten rules...
  6. Istillian

Advocating for Success: An Interview with JayDee One Year On

Advocating for Success: An Interview with JayDee One Year On Interview conducted by Istillian One year ago, the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) concluded Project Athena, a series of interviews with NationStates players sharing their experiences with neurodiversity. Among the...
  7. Istillian

[BREAKING] The League and Concord join the Modern Gameplay Compact

I loved the update here West, thank you for the prompt and concise write-up!
  8. Istillian

Administrative Team Update - January 2024

Great choices, thank you for the update, and please don't break anything Peeps and Maowi!
  9. Istillian

The Soap I Use Is Growing My Spoons

But how do you feel about leaving food in your utensils?
  10. Istillian

[Arnhelm Alt] The Ole Gal Rides On

McEntire, ever since I first met you, I knew you were special. As an interior minister you delivered one of the best terms we had ever seen in Europeia, overseeing the Drew Boom with such positive energy and spirit, and wildly spurring success and fun in the executive where others were...
  11. Istillian

The Tell-Tale Masking: Europeia Celebrates Halloween for 2023

You know what, I think you would make a great deep fried laughter.
  12. Istillian

The Tell-Tale Masking: Europeia Celebrates Halloween for 2023

The Tell-Tale Masking: Europeia Celebrates Halloween for 2023 Interviews conducted by Istillian (Europeia - October 31, 2023) It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain; but once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was plenty. I loved...
  13. Istillian

In Solidarity: ERN's Allied Coalition Forms a Stronghold

Beautifully written recap of events, thank you, Grand Admiral!
  14. Istillian

A Brief History of Executive Orders

I love Executive Order drama. I'm very curious now on whether or not the removal of EO's will present with difficulties for future administrations. This was an excellent recap on history though, and a wonderful piece to read.
Back