Recent content by Henri

1. H

Admin Task Thread

Please could I request a name change to Henri Grimaldi - Thank you!
  2. H

Admin Task Thread

Hellooo! :) Could someone change my masking please? I am no longer a JM, but an Assembly Member :) Thanks! :P
  3. H

Admin Task Thread

Please could my masking be updated to Junior Minister? Merci :)
  4. H

It's changed :wub: Thanks guys!
  5. H

I'm trying to upload it from my pc :)
  6. H

Firstly, sorry for the double post. Secondly, I removed my avatar, successfully, and tried to load the one I want, it it said that it was uploaded, but it's gone back to my old avatar.
  7. H

Sorry Shadowlucker!, I obviously missed it.. thanks!
  8. H

So, I have posted in the Admin Task Thread, and bumped the post, and nothing seems to work, so I am posting this here. The forum won't let me change my avatar. I upload the image and it says that my avatar has been changed, but it hasn't. All it has done is take my old avatar and stretch it...
  9. H

Admin Task Thread

Bumpdy :)
  10. H

Admin Task Thread

Hello wonderful admins, guess what I would like? No another name change! Bet that's a surprise, no? :P It's actually my avatar.. I tried to change it the other day, and it said that my selected avatar had been changed, but it hasn't actually changed my avatar, it's just taken my old one, and...
  11. H

Admin Task Thread

Would it be possible for me to get my citizenship back? Also, could I get a name change to Henri? I looked in all the usual places for the name change but can't find it. Thankies :P
  12. H

Admin Task Thread

I am indeed. Purely because I don't have time for full citizenship and to participate as actively as a full citizen should, and because within the next 24 hours I shall be opening an Embassy :P
  13. H

Admin Task Thread

Please could my masking be changed to Diplomat an my name changed to Stephane?
  14. H

The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation Needs You

Name: Alfie Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) Articles, Columns, Interviews ... :P Journalistic Experience: A little in RL not to much though.. Availability: You tell me, I do! ;)
  15. H

Admin Task Thread

Hey Could I get another name change to Alfie Danneborg please? Thanks!
Back