Recent content by George Cromartie

1. G

EUROPOLL - General Election

All the Greyjoys are bad people.
  2. G

EUROPOLL - General Election

Where's the 'let's smash the power of aristocrats and elect a man of the people' option?
  3. G

The EBC TEN

Pah. I'm not influential in the slightest, happily. :P
  4. G

The EBC TEN

Vinage 8th? Wat? No NES? No r3n? Wat? Apollo is the 9th most influencial person in Europeia? Wat?
  5. G

Major Administrative Initiative

No problem. I tried looking for an add-on that would send you emails when pmed or replied to, but no luck so far. I suppose someone could try writing one, but I'm not sure if we have anyone in Europeia with the skills to do that (perhaps r3n? Elu maybe?)
  6. G

Major Administrative Initiative

http://if.****************/topic/5079159/1/ Mass PM add-on
  7. G

Wider forum

Aside from the 7 miles of blue space either side of the forum. Which is the problem.
  8. G

Europeia Speaks! #1

Similarly, whilst two of the largest defender organisations are extra-regional, the other is purely regional based, making it distinct in that category (along with others which are slowly building up, such as Mordor or Spiritus).
  9. G

New NS Feature. Costs Money?

I'd buy it but fuck Paypal. Fuck Paypal in the fucking kidneys.
  10. G

NS Fair. Was Is Successful?

As a note, I haven't invited you because I knew Skizzy was on a ten day holiday, was going to speak to him when he returned about the possibilty of a joint conference to further the discussion.
  11. G

NS Fair. Was Is Successful?

Is 'I'll just troll you cos i have no argument' a legitimate debate tactic now? As for COPS, the conversation continues in one of Europeia's partner region in this, Osiris, and I've also raised both Skizzy's original draft, and the latest NSWF draft, in the North Pacific, and will be doing the...
  12. G

Europeia In The FRAvision

Douze Poia douche points to the entry from Lethen :P
Back