Recent content by Gem

1. Gem

EuroWeekly March Presidential Election LiveBlog!!

Thanks, Lime! What I think of this election, and I think this is supported by some of the polling data we saw leading up to now, is that Ellenburg and Sincluda have done very well with newer citizens and our most active citizens, but Europeians who've been around for awhile and citizens who are...
  2. Gem

Smokin' Poll: Jan '24 Preliminary Polling

You don't suck! We're all super grateful that you run these polls in the first place! :pride_heart:
  3. Gem

An Interview with Maowi

I don't know what a water closet is, but I want one.
  4. Gem

[SATIRE] Senator Forilian Injured After Gates Slammed on Him in the Oval Room

You should sue Sanju in The Court of the Otter for reckless handling of gates.
  5. Gem

Senate Election Liveblog - Dec. '23

Sorry for my late response. I'm bad at keeping track of things. Anyway, I stood for this election mostly because more candidates were publicly requested. As I mentioned in #grand-hall, I normally don't run for Senate unless if I have a strong legislative agenda to pursue, and this time I...
  6. Gem

A Deep-Dive with Giovanniland | Cards on the Table Issue #2

Issue #2: A Deep-Dive with Giovanniland Interviewer: @Provian Bee Interviewee: @Giovanniland – Other Contributors: @Gem, @upc This last Wednesday, September 20th, the passionate Prov sat down to interview former Delegate of The West Pacific, occasional Europeian citizen, and card collector...
  7. Gem

EURO513IA SENATE ELECTION LIVEBLOG

Bit late on this, but I don't think there's ever been a seat vote so competitive as to tie. At least not as long as I've been around. Every time we have an election, it tends to be fairly clear ahead of time through regional discourse whether we're getting five or seven seats, and you have to...
  8. Gem

Cards on the Table: A Brief Interview with UPC

Cards on the Table: A Brief Interview with UPC What are cards? How did UPC get so darn good at them? And how can you? Conducted by Gem Yesterday, on Sunday, September 10th, we had the honor of (proverbially) sitting down with the wonderful UPC—short for United Peoples of Centrism—for a lovely...
  9. Gem

Admin Task Thread

A few things: Could I please get a new joinable group made, called the 'Mapmaking Corps'? Could the subforums in the Ministry of Gameside be changed to the following? Atlas Building The headquarters of the Europeian Mapmaking Corps Gameside Conference Hall For official Gameside projects and...
  10. Gem

[euro538ia] August 2023 Presidential Liveblog

The presidential race is over!!! Despite poor results in early election polls, JayDee surged into the lead after a strong debate showing, and has followed up on that momentum with a narrow first-round election victory. The final vote tallies were: JayDee/Pichtonia - 36 Kazaman/Comfed - 26...
  11. Gem

[euro538ia] August 2023 Presidential Liveblog

This got a chuckle out of me. Thanks, Sky. :p I'll be honest and say that I don't think there's any one definitive issue in this race. The one topic that has gotten the most discussion—that being the debate over what combination of Independent and Defender Europeia should identify as—is not the...
  12. Gem

EBC Fashion: Here's What Your Region-Mates Are Wearing

Nonsense, you don’t look a day over 24! I’m a fashionista in video games, but I’m too broke and too ambivalent to wear anything more than somewhat nice irl.
  13. Gem

EBC Fashion: Here's What Your Region-Mates Are Wearing

Yes. Welcome to the club :pride_heart:
  14. Gem

Kazaman the Early Favorite In Opening Days

Interesting results! Thank you for the delightful poll, Calvin!
  15. Gem

Presi Election Content

I think this is a wonderful idea! Obviously the GRC can't take any platforms due to an obvious conflict of interest, but if you need to ask any questions or need help summarizing parts of our platform, Sanju and I would be glad to help!
Back