Recent content by Gaudosia

1. Gaudosia

Admin Task Thread

🤣 🤣 🤣
  2. Gaudosia

Admin Task Thread

I am not sure if this is the right place for this but can I officially be masked as a citizen now (as per my re-cit. app.) considering that the presidential election is over now? Thanks.
  3. Gaudosia

Op-Ed -- Frontier: What do we really gain?

Thanks for the data and analysis! Very informative.
  4. Gaudosia

Frontier/Stronghold in Numbers

Brilliant article Maowi and Seva! Interesting data as well!
  5. Gaudosia

[Inside Government] Executive Mid Term Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis - October 2021

Hmm. It is working from my end. Is anyone else encountering an issue with images not working as intended? Also thanks!
  6. Gaudosia

[Inside Government] Executive Mid Term Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis - October 2021

October 2021 Midterm Executive Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis Results and Analysis Written by Gaudosia As the current Executive Branch completes approximately half of its tenure, the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) decided it was the best time to assess the Europeian's...
  7. Gaudosia

Announcing the Creation of the Editorial Board

We support this effort and will mention it in our Manifesto when it is next updated. Brilliant idea, we would hope to cooperate with this team if our admin. is elected!!
  8. Gaudosia

A Conversation With: Hell's Soldier & Gaudosia

I suppose some important locations within the forum itself were; The Law Index, the Treaty Index, reviewing past platforms, reviewing the roles and descriptions of all the potential jobs, Ministries etc, seeing what people were saying in general, reviewing programs such as Endotarting, etc...
  9. Gaudosia

We scoured the forum for every important detail we could find in posts old and new, articles, etc we also looked at our WA history on the main NS site in particular. So in short the main sources are; this very forum and the main NS site. The info we researched and focused on is reflected in our...
  10. Gaudosia

Everything from the Stronghold Update to how everything works were researched upon, (subjects like the executive system, the various ministries, etc). We wanted to gain insight into everything, or at least as much as possible to ensure we have solid plans to ensure our vision's success if we are...
  11. Gaudosia

We believe the Ministry will have a positive effect not only because it will be a new focused Ministry but more so due to the Development program, the how what and why are detailed in the manifesto and this very interview. If you want clarification or elaboration regarding that aspect don't...
  12. Gaudosia

Research We did extensive research and we are tech-savvy (something we hope is evident in our manifesto), we don't know everything, no one does, in particular, us, we will counter this via many methods mentioned both in the interview and the manifesto. But not everyone is like us, not everyone...
Back