Recent content by Forilian

1. Forilian

So, About Renaming the Forums for Honoured Citizens...

I really like this idea too — it can be kind of like presidential libraries in the US? Like the HCs can also customise their own place in the alley
  2. Forilian

[SATIRE] Senator Forilian Injured After Gates Slammed on Him in the Oval Room

You could say it was a heavy-hitting joke :P
  3. Forilian

Senate Election Liveblog - Dec. '23

As usual I’m slightly late, but I think I would’ve done ok in this election. I don’t want to speculate too much given that every election is different, but I would suspect that I would’ve had a fighting chance at getting a seat. Either way, given that 3 of the 5 elected Senators want to continue...
  4. Forilian

[SATIRE] Senator Forilian Injured After Gates Slammed on Him in the Oval Room

ARNHELM -- Senator Forilian has been sent to hospital after injuries sustained by having the gates in the Oval Room slammed on him earlier this morning. The outgoing Senator had decided to stand for re-election minutes before the General election opened, and was busy drafting up a platform as he...
  5. Forilian

Senate Election Liveblog - Dec. '23

Hey McEntire, thanks for having me on! The past 25 days or so has been a bit more on the quiet side in terms of my Senate terms; although we did confirm a few people and passed a couple of bills, by-and-large things have been a bit quiet. I do want to qualify here that I think all the Senators...
  6. Forilian

Admin Task Thread

Hey admins! Can I get Senator masking please, as per the latest election results? Thank you :D
  7. Forilian

Admin Task Thread

Hello lovely admins, I’m back again 😅 can an Organisational subforum with the name “Pax Europeiana” be created according to these instructions? Thank you! :D
  8. Forilian

Admin Task Thread

I did, but it’s ok it just made me feel popular and loved :P
  9. Forilian

Admin Task Thread

Hello amazing admins! Can an Organisational subforum titled “Europeian Trans Alliance” be created with these instructions? Thank you! :D
  10. Forilian

Admin Task Thread

Hello lovely admins, can an Organisational subforum titled “Europeian Cat Lovers Society” be created, with @Fillet minion given moderating power over it? (more information here) Thank you :)
  11. Forilian

Admin Task Thread

Hi, can I be given permissions to manage the Law Clerks joinable group, and the Law Clerks be given permission to view this forum? It appears my deputies can't read that forum for some reason 😅
  12. Forilian

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: Kaz Must Go as DEIA

To clarify, this is my view as well -- the President asked me to look over this EO before he posted it, and it was my read that it did not conflict with existing legislation. If the Courts decide in its Certified Question hearing that this is not the case and EO 101 does in fact contravene our...
  13. Forilian

Activity.

Long after Europeia dies this newspaper will still remain here as a testament to how much time 12-year-old HEM's random idea has caused us to lose collectively
  14. Forilian

Activity.

For the record, this newspaper was never scheduled for demolition because its last post before this was in May, well within the year range granted by the law 😅
Back