Festavo

Signature

<span style="display:block;text-align:center"><strong>Minister of Communications in Europeia<br>Former 2 Term Senator in Europeia<br></strong></span> <div class="spoiler_toggle">Non-Europeian Resume</div> <div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><strong>Legatus in The Roman Empire<br>Pharaoh Emeritus of the Osiris Fraternal Order<br>Stationmaster Emeritus of Grand Central<br>Former Sergeant and Arms of Glory recipient in The Black Hawks<br>And more that isn't as relevant or that I have forgotten</strong></div> <div class="spoiler_toggle">Quotes</div> <div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Ark: If I'm a clone of Fest I am defective as hell<br>Vac: Hide your WADs! Fest is bored.<br>Syg: Hate to say it but I like Festavo more.<br>Tim: I'm inclined to agree with Festavo, which is a terrifying occurrence.<br>Nyx: I see Festavo at all the best parties.<br>Revall: Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat.<br>Evil Wolf: Festy is the besty.</div> [/center]
Back