Recent content by Ferdy

1. F

Admin Task Thread

For the Wellbeing Hub: (Have taken the liberty of correcting a minor typo.) Thank you.
  2. F

Admin Task Thread

Creation of a subforum called "Belogath's Trivia Corner" under the Cultural Hub, with the user "Belogath" regulating it. Description: "Where Belogath posts trivia for all of Europeia to enjoy!" Thanks!
  3. F

Admin Task Thread

"Meme de la Meme", under the Wellbeing Hub... will be archived again. Most likely not coming back this time, since Hool appears to have gone inactive and lost interest in it. Thank you.
  4. F

Admin Task Thread

Can the Europeia Anniversary subforum be moved into the open at midnight/March 7th?
  5. F

Admin Task Thread

I appear not to have any moderating permissions under the anniversary subforum, which is inconvenient for sticking threads and whatnot. May I ask for this to be changed? Thanks.
  6. F

Forum Reduction Project Survey

I don't see a problem with the size of the page, but moving the RP Central and Wellbeing Hub to under the Cultural Hub is something I could support.
  7. F

Admin Task Thread

For the Wellbeing Hub:
  8. F

Admin Task Thread

in the Wellbeing Hub... Archiving of The Temple of Titans. Creation of... Thanks!
  9. F

Admin Task Thread

I'd like to have three subforums (The Caged Temple, The Grand Europeian Chapel of Finnish Mysticism and Meme de la Meme) archived from the Wellbeing Hub. Thanks in advance. :)
  10. F

VOTE: Presidential Race Predictions

This is actually very interesting. :) Nice to get data like this, some popular speculation sometimes fits, in my opinion.
  11. F

The Political Sweetspot?

I find this post to be very interesting. As a newer member, I can attest I don't feel the urge to be bold or throw myself into tough competition against Europeian titans. It feels comfortable to remain in a zone that provides me with certain normality and the glorified safety of just accepting...
  12. F

Faux News: Distressed Grand Admiral Seeks RL

We need some specifications on it for a real deal to be made.
  13. F

Faux News: Distressed Grand Admiral Seeks RL

This article is so great. :) Unwilling to find this RL thing right now, though.
Back