Recent content by Executive Clerk

1. E

The Newspaper Color List

Updated - 22/6/2021
  2. E

Apply for a Newspaper

Apply for a Newspaper *** Rules and Regulations By applying for a Newspaper, you agree to the following: All Newspapers and their Articles shall follow the Laws of Europeia. All rights in content remain with the author unless otherwise agreed. The Forum Administrators may archive your...
  3. E

Who's Who in Europeia

The EBC is proud to present... Who's who in Europeia #11 Cat Snowball When and how did you get started in NationStates? Cat Nearly three years ago I was introduced to this game by a now ex-boyfriend. He thought I would enjoy a political simulation game, and he was absolutely right. When I...
  4. E

Who's Who in Europeia

The EBC is proud to present... Who's who in Europeia #10 Holy Ekaj Monarchy JayDee: Before we get started talking about Europeia, I want to talk about a region you founded before Europeia. What was its name again? HEM: I started several regions before Europeia, actually. Perhaps the most well...
  5. E

Who's Who in Europeia

The EBC is proud to present... Who's who in Europeia #9 Drecq Snowball When and how did you get started in NationStates? Drecq Its been a while. This was 2008 or so? Pre-NationStates 2. I was in a different, tiny region. The founder of the region eventually gave up and handed over the keys to...
  6. E

Who's Who in Europeia

The EBC is proud to present... WHO'S WHO IN EUROPEIA #8 Calvin Coolidge Monkey: So how did you get started in NationStates? Calvin Coolidge: I searched for political simulation games, nation building games, etc, then found NationStates in late 2013. I stayed on the NS side answering issues...
  7. E

Who's Who in Europeia

The EBC is proud to present... WHO'S WHO IN EUROPEIA #7 Deepest House Festavo: Welcome to Who's Who in Europeia! I am joined here today by Deepest House. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Deepest House: Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. I greatly appreciate it. Festavo: No...
  8. E

Who's Who in Europeia

The EBC is proud to present... WHO'S WHO IN EUROPEIA #6 Brunhilde Festavo: Welcome to Who's Who in Europeia! I am joined here today by Vice Chancellor Brunhilde. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Brunhilde: It's my pleasure! After all, all I have to do is look presentable and answer...
  9. E

Who's Who EBC

An open area for discussion on content in the Who's Who in Europeia interviews.
  10. E

Who's Who in Europeia

The EBC is proud to present... WHO'S WHO IN EUROPEIA #5 Aexnidaral Snowball: When and how did you get started in NationStates? Aexnidaral Seymour: Oh geeze, it's truly been so long that I can't recall the exact reason why I got into NS. Just a few days ago I happened to be looking at my...
  11. E

Admin Task Thread

And that same thread, could the subtitle for the topic be changed from Current as of 3rd April 2016 to Current as of 1st August 2016
  12. E

Admin Task Thread

Close this thread please: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8961789/1/#new
  13. E

Admin Task Thread

Open this thread please: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8961789/1/#new
Back