Recent content by Ervald

1. Ervald

[Poll Analysis] Executive Interest

Just got lazy toward the end of the poll and thought it would be funny. Turns out it wasn’t just me that selected me, though!
  2. Ervald

Admin Task Thread

I can not see this thread: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/petition-for-bar-secretary-election.10065373/. @Rand Correct me if that thread is not part of the Bar Association forum.
  3. Ervald

Admin Task Thread

Me and the rest of the Chancellery need to be masked properly for the Bar Association forum so we can see it and run an election there, we have been asked to administer the Bar Secretary election.
  4. Ervald

EBC Jan. '24 Presidential Election Liveblog

Hello @McEntire! It is a pleasure to be here. Due to Cordova's announcement just now, Elio is the only member of PXE that is currently running for President. Therefore, Elio will be running with the full support of Pax Europeiana.
  5. Ervald

Op-Ed: Do we have too many Honoured Citizens?

I am wondering if maybe part of the issue is that it is always announced in a speech, usually in the end of the term address? You give this grand speech to nominate someone for an Ovation and it makes it look really bad if you want to deny them the Ovation. Maybe it would be more appropriate for...
  6. Ervald

So, About Renaming the Forums for Honoured Citizens...

Could it also potentially be on a case by case basis? If there is an Ovated citizen where it is obvious what subforum could be named after them and there is space for it, it could be done. But if it is not clear or there is not space, it doesn’t happen. I also endorse this idea especially for...
  7. Ervald

Welcome!

Hello, folks! Welcome to the Arnhelm Interregional Review. With all of the recent conversations about Independence and foreign affairs, me and some folks got together to open up this newspaper. There are no specific articles plans yet but we plan to do both individual and panel articles with...
  8. Ervald

Admin Task Thread

I want to apply for a new newspaper. Name of Paper: The Arnhelm Interregional Review Description: A newspaper dedicated to covering Europeian foreign policy topics such as diplomacy, Independence, and events in other regions. Editor/Moderator: @Ervald
  9. Ervald

Justice Term Limit Extension Amendment Reintroduction Unpopular; Europeians Would Support Second Referendum - GRC Snap Poll Analysis

Personally, I want a two-term option but I have no idea what the polling/consensus for that is.
  10. Ervald

[euro538ia] MARCH 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION LIVEBLOG

I think the issue that is dominating the election day is really the successful implementation of our response to the F/S update and the RSC. I think that plays into the dynamic you're talking about if you just look at what happened with UPC. His nomination failed and in the #grand-hall channel...
  11. Ervald

[PRE-ELECTION POLL] RAND HOLDS DEFINITIVE EDGE GOING INTO FRIDAY’S PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

I estimated Rand would be ahead in the poll but not that ahead. I would have loved a debate too and we talked a bit about it on discord but I think there were just timing/logistical issues for organizing one.
  12. Ervald

The Europeian Who Kept Being Accused Of Treason

I thought the same thing when I saw the headline
  13. Ervald

ENN April Presidential Debate Liveblog

That was not a serious response, me and the other folks I was replying to was satirizing the debate on this thread: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/hezekon-andusre-grandfatherclock-no-more-bloat.10059438/page-2#post-10382491
  14. Ervald

ENN April Presidential Debate Liveblog

Regardless of whether this one joke liveblog foreshadows the downfall of our region, I don't think the LethoMonarchy Media Center is an appropriate place for this. We've had satirical liveblogs in the past, and they've all been in the purgatory that we call Discord (or later moved there :p )
  15. Ervald

On the Revitalization of Raiderdom and Europeia's Place in the Modern Gameplay Polychotomy

@Kuramia, we gotta use this Avatar theme for ERN marketing.
Back