Recent content by Ervald

1. Ervald

Million Post Palooza - Introduction

My name is Ervald and you have a feeling you know I had a position at some point, but just not sure which. I am not remotely close to having a million posts.
  2. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

I don't have too many thoughts. Avocados are becoming more and more popular (especially due to more people finding more plant-based sources of nutrition) so obviously, places that grow them are going to become more prosperous and have more leverage. For example, Mexico produces 34% of the...
  3. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

No. From my experience in Europeia and abroad, when I hold executive office, I either find myself to not be very passionate about it or I have very poor stress management. I am slowly improving my stress management but I don’t think I have truly found an executive or legislative role in Europeia...
  4. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

My perfect Sunday is waking up early in the morning, anytime between 8 and 9. I then have breakfast, get ready for the day, and go to church. I then have brunch with family. After that, I would like to spend the day with a good friend or my girlfriend and check out some shops downtown. Of...
  5. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

If we’re having fun, no.
  6. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

I didn't go to a middle school so my high school was from 7-12, not just 9-12. I thought my high school experience was...complicated. I didn't get bullied much and I was good with being friendly with people but I had a lot of trouble making friends. Was never able to go on a date with anybody...
  7. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

A place I have often vacationed at with my family is around Lake Michigan. Specifically, the southeastern part of it that includes Michigan City and New Buffalo. We did it again last summer and it was just wonderful to rent a house on a quiet road minutes away from a crowd-less grassy beach...
  8. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

Yes.
  9. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

It is a conspiracy to attract more tourism to Arizona.
  10. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

It would be unwise to use the amount of roads as an indicator since roads can be very short. I would use a measurement instead. I would say you need to walk 1,776 feet before you can call yourself a man.
  11. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

It depends on the context. If you mean getting high, stealing a car, and then jumping over a cliff while neglecting everybody you know, no. But do I believe in trying to make the best of your life, to treat everyone in the best way possible, and to try to make the world a better place than it...
  12. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

Why do you hate the ocean?
  13. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

Paper, no doubt.
  14. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

As many as there are pans in Panera.
  15. Ervald

Ervald’s AMA

Waffles.