Recent content by Ervald

1. Ervald

[At Home in Europeia] A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 4

Thank you, Lloen! I am honored by the choice you made for me.
  2. Ervald

Keep your citizenship active!

I’m singing in the rain.
  3. Ervald

[Op-Ed] The Failed Renewal of Europeia

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! I do want to make clear that while I do support an unified executive branch, that alone won't solve the issue. I think an unified executive branch will mitigate the staffing and activity issues we have but also cutting down on the amount of cabinet...
  4. Ervald

[Op-Ed] The Failed Renewal of Europeia

The Failed Renewal of Europeia Op-Ed Written by Ervald Over the past semester of my first year of university in urban planning, we talked a lot about a fellow named Robert Moses. You may have heard of him from the famous book “The Power Broker” or mentioned in the book “The Death and Life of...
  5. Ervald

Hey....

Welcome back, Punchwood!
  6. Ervald

Hello Again

Glad to hear you’re doing well, man.
  7. Ervald

One-Word Count Storyline. Use ONLY ONE WORD to continue the story. Let's see how long of a story can we make it! EXAMPLE (in the box)

Long ago, in the wild west, a cowgirl rides through a scorching desert. She was hoping to find water, as it seemed necessary. Unfortunately, ducks don't eat where grass stinks. Twice cursed ducks bargain for soul-bread but they usually don't succeed. As God watched from above, he contemplated...
  8. Ervald

One-Word Count Storyline. Use ONLY ONE WORD to continue the story. Let's see how long of a story can we make it! EXAMPLE (in the box)

Long ago, in the wild west, a cowgirl rides through a scorching desert. She was hoping to find water, as it seemed necessary. Unfortunately, ducks don't eat where grass stinks. Twice cursed ducks bargain for soul-bread but they usually don't succeed. As God watched from above, he contemplated...
  9. Ervald

Guess Who Will Post Next!

Nope. Bowzin?
  10. Ervald

Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: Planit Description: Planit aims to help educate Europeian citizens about what urban planning is, aspects of it, and consequences of urban planning. Editor/Moderator: Ervald
  11. Ervald

Guess Who Will Post Next!

Nope. Maowi?
  12. Ervald

Should Maowi have to keep the bee avatar for another week?

I just tipped the vote.
  13. Ervald

what is the last thing you ate

Stir-fry.
  14. Ervald

adopt/elect/ban

Adopt Maowi, elect Lloenflys, ban Pichto HEM, Lethen, DH