Recent content by Emondae

1. E

Image Repository Request

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/ElectrcNINJA/WF6_zpsbwuhgmyr.png Hi, can we get the NSWF Badge added to this list? Thank you!
  2. E

Euro dark [completed]

I could help with the Emoticons. I've never edited animated .gif files before but i can take a shot at it. Edit: This also makes me a happy camper! flail.gif
  3. E

Euro dark [completed]

So I switched to "Euro dark orig" and Immediately switched back to "Euro dark". I like "Euro dark", It's Dark, and not overly blue tinged. Almost every UX Design language that implements a dark variant leaves the color to the Accents. (Like Euro Dark Does) Also, thank you for the temporary...
  4. E

Euro dark [completed]

I like 9. It's not busy with color. Edit: I just switched back to Euro Dark, I'll keep using it and report anything that's odd or whatnot. I will add that the stars in the background really stand out, more so than the text.
  5. E

Admin Task Thread

This is more so an inquiry than a request. I'd thought I'd just bring up The "Red Light District"'s name... you all know what a Red Light District is, yes? If so, nevermind. ^~^
Back