Earth22

Signature

<strong><span style="color:maroon"><span style="font-family:Times"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">Earth Marlowe-Locksley</span><br>Lyanna Stark, Sepatarch, Admin, Vizier of Osiris<br>Former Pharaoh and Priestess of Ma'at</span></span></strong> <span style="font-family:Times"><br></span> <div class="spoiler_toggle">Euro Creds</div> <div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Former President of Europeia (x3)<br>Former Vice President (x2)<br>Former Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)<br>Former Chief Justice<br>Former Rear Admiral of the ERN<br>Former Associate Justice<br>Former Director of Europeian Intelligence Agency<br>Former Senator<br>Former Director of External Affairs<br>Winner of the 2010 Best Vice President Award<br>Winner of the Summer 2011 Best President, Best Minister, Best Recruiter Awards, and Most Drunken.</div> <br> <blockquote class="quote_blockquote"><dl><dt>Pope Lexus X</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>you were one of the best Presidents Europeia has ever had and you should be remembered for that.</div></blockquote> <blockquote class="quote_blockquote"><dl><dt>Madonna</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.</div></blockquote> <blockquote class="quote_blockquote"><dl><dt>Trenton Lee Stewart</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>“You must remember, family is often born of blood, but it doesn’t depend on blood. Nor is it exclusive of friendship. Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family.”</div></blockquote>
Back