Recent content by Drecq

1. Drecq

Senate clerks embezzled millions from parkade, AG says

Sunlight may be the best disinfectant but Im not stupid.
  2. Drecq

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. I have the truth on my side and, by God, the truth will set me free.
  3. Drecq

I am innocent! Comfed framed me!
  4. Drecq

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

Ive not really been paying attention to any of this, given I havent spent much time on the forums these last years, but it seems to my like the prime issue here is people misunderstanding what the job of the admin team is. Or, given some of the statements about leaving it to the IC authorities...
  5. Drecq

New Forum Renamings

Woo! Congrats both of you!
  6. Drecq

Don't Let Bad Faith Actors into EuroPride

I agree with Calvin. And I never agree with Calvin, so that should tell you something about how right he is this time.
  7. Drecq

sponsorship

Its a 2011 movie with Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan.
  8. Drecq

President Pichtonia Is Running Out Of Time

A small technical correction, the Elections Act gives the last possible day to open standing as 8 days prior to the closing of the election, not the opening. So the 11th was not the last possible day to open, the 12th would have been.
  9. Drecq

If You Do This One Thing On Discord, You're A Monster

We are just biding our time until we can claim semi-believably that we arent jumping on HEMs bandwagon.
  10. Drecq

Do People Still Want to Be President? And Other Such Questions!

Id say firing me would likely precipitate action on my part. Cant let too much time pass between me being VC and me advocating for myself to replace the sadly departed Lethen.
  11. Drecq

Because I follow the law, Lethen.
  12. Drecq

Of course. I would never break the law.
  13. Drecq

Oh, you can trust me! *hides the knife he was about to plunge into Lethens back and the "make Drecq SC now that Lethen is dead" campaign flyers.*
  14. Drecq

Statement on Olde Delaware

My advice? Shut off the internet. Not just you. Everyone. It hasnt helped.
  15. Drecq

Statement on Olde Delaware

Im certain OD will return from this off period and once more become a valued fixture of our discord server. I hope he uses this time productively and comes back well rested and, hopefully, without any more of those Trump emails.
Back