Recent content by Dracondra

1. Dracondra

[EBC POLL] President Writinglegend Flying High, Cruising to Re-Election

Crime rate has barely changed since last administration, the same low number of crimes were brought before the High Court by the AG and (at the time of the poll) the helicopter embezzler was still at large, threatening the safety of every law abiding Europeian citizen. Also someone was...
  2. Dracondra

[ENTERTAINMENT] Star Trek Episode Ratings - Star Trek: TNG - Season 1, Episodes 1-2 (Encounter at Farpoint)

Not really, I must have seen clips and maybe the odd episode here or there. I have definitely seen quite a few episodes from new generation and the most recent film. I really enjoy it, but have not seen enough of any star trek at all. Edit: I also spend far too long correcting the physics of...
  3. Dracondra

[ENTERTAINMENT] Star Trek Episode Ratings - Star Trek: TNG - Season 1, Episodes 1-2 (Encounter at Farpoint)

Literally on Sunday I decided to start watching the every star trek episode ever. I am on Series 1 Episode 8. I feel this may take me a while. Anyway, my view on the first few episodes is that they are very repetitive, with most of 1-6 following the same plot line: intruder (of some sort) comes...
Back