Recent content by Cpt.Carrot

1. Cpt.Carrot

Admin Task Thread

I think I'm still a citizen, if I am could I be appropriately masked.
  2. Cpt.Carrot

Admin Task Thread

I am apparently still masked as a deputy minister, despite having not been a DM in over a year :emb: could this please be corrected? *leaves cookies*
  3. Cpt.Carrot

Discord is Purgatory

LOL I remember this, I was trying to reduce my involvement in NS and Euro... that went well Interesting article, I'll reread and see if I have anything to add to the discussion later
  4. Cpt.Carrot

Op Ed: What's in a Name

:wub: :wub: :wub: finally faith in my inabilities! hyper.gif
  5. Cpt.Carrot

Op Ed: What's in a Name

when I define myself as hopeless and incompetent, no one believes me flail.gif actions are worth a thousand words and all that, a reputation is formed by actions; you don't get a reputation as a legislator by thinking about it, you get it by legislating, you aren't a great culture member just...
  6. Cpt.Carrot

Wildcard Submission

You make me sound like a boring old duffer that gets excited at a leaf falling :lol: Yeah, this was probably one of the slower weeks, and probably the most last minute show since the ministry was started. Additionally, if the host isn't clear and confident about the topics at hand, the...
  7. Cpt.Carrot

How I Ran For President As Newbie

Good article Kaboom, nice to see you writing!
  8. Cpt.Carrot

A History of Joke Campaigns

If I recall you were a rach/netz and switched to netz being the top of the ticket
  9. Cpt.Carrot

6 Things Europeians Should Avoid On Thanksgiving

correction PS, it's P*nis. remember? :P
  10. Cpt.Carrot

A Cabinet Retrospective

Poor Sopo, so many fraction terms terms. also holy shit comms has barely any permanence. an interesting investigation.
  11. Cpt.Carrot

My First Military Operation

I know so many stories like this :lol: maybe one day I'll write a book :baghead: That's the WLol we love :wub: My first raid was a press gang affair, so much fun I have never looked back
  12. Cpt.Carrot

Taking It All

Aex and Trinn... how could you not
  13. Cpt.Carrot

Header update: media frontpage [completed]

This is awesome! Great work r3n
Back