Recent content by Calvin Coolidge

1. Calvin Coolidge

EuroWeekly March Presidential Election Flash Poll Results

Thank you for running this, always makes an election better when we have polling!
  2. Calvin Coolidge

Incumbent (Dis)advantage?

Really great analysis, JayDee. I think the mixture of a desire for newer leaders, plus a rise in willingness to challenge incumbents, and the general climb in overall approval ratings for government paint a picture of a community at odds with itself over what it really is seeking. We have many...
  3. Calvin Coolidge

Senate clerks embezzled millions from parkade, AG says

Luckily nobody knows about all the money  I embezzled.
  4. Calvin Coolidge

Admin Task Thread

Done. And added both to the dropdown.
  5. Calvin Coolidge

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

The only thing I feel I can say to this is to echo what Malashaan has already posted, and say that we will continue the conversation in the coming weeks on regional and social expectations going forward in the hopes that future decisions of this scale have more community buy-in before the time...
  6. Calvin Coolidge

Admin Task Thread

Yes, both of these are done.
  7. Calvin Coolidge

[Arnhelm Alt] The Ole Gal Rides On

Always been a fan of your spirit, McEntire. Thank you for the time you've spent here, it's helped the region become a better place. Wishing you the best, for whatever your future holds.
  8. Calvin Coolidge

Admin Task Thread

Created the "Cinema Club" joinable group, gave it permissions, and made you manager. Hopefully that works. (y)
  9. Calvin Coolidge

Admin Task Thread

Done. Not quite sure I set up the private subforum right, but I think so! Cut "Just Watched This", as discussed.
  10. Calvin Coolidge

Admin Task Thread

From the club request. Working on the subforum now.
  11. Calvin Coolidge

[ARN ALT] Flash Poll: RoE Edging JayDee, Other Ticket Rumors Abound

Pretty interesting! I have to believe that when the race actually occurs Re-Open Elections will likely underperform unless there's some real excitement behind any of the alternative options, and people unfamiliar with the race are unlikely to vote for ROE, but this is uncharted territory, so who...
  12. Calvin Coolidge

Op-Ed: Do we have too many Honoured Citizens?

I actually think this idea is pretty good! I'd support it.
Back