Recent content by Astrellan

1. Astrellan

[At Home in Europeia] Getting to Know Europeians 2.0 - Darkslayer - Slayer of Justice

I still remember when Dark joined the Discord. He didn't speak for a week but then got involved with Arnhelm and started trying to actively chat and actually ended up catching me in a eurochat conversation. The topic? Being British of course! The rest of the British gang around that time was...
  2. Astrellan

[BREAKING NEWS] United Kingdom faces domestic turmoil as Treaty of Westminster on brink of repeal

Strong and powerful journalism, PhDre and Pierce! Not that I expected anything less when I saw your names on the author line, but this one of those pieces of work that can be passed around as a clear example of the quality that comes out of the EBC and Europeian writers in general.
  3. Astrellan

ENN April Presidential Debate Liveblog

I don't want to tell anyone how to feel about liveblogs generally, or having them posted in ENN, or anything else. Everyone has a right to whatever emotions such things provoke in them and I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong for feeling that way. However, for me, this doesn't demean...
  4. Astrellan

[BREAKING NEWS] ERN Sets Pile Record in England as Joint Operation Continues

Very interesting operation! Love to see the ERN getting some action and our sailors getting their hands dirty. Thank you for the coverage, Dre.
  5. Astrellan

Notice: Whitmark

What a shame. I was hoping he found himself in a better mental state after over two years now; apparently not. Again, really wishing whatever issues he had/has will be fixed soon, and that he can move past this region, which seems to just be a source of negativity for him.
  6. Astrellan

Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: Per Aspera Ad Astra Description: Opinions, records, and general writings by Astrellan Editor/Moderator: Astrellan I believe I made an application for a paper called "Illuminated Manuscripts" back in 2019 that I never used. If its possible, please recycle that outlet and change...
  7. Astrellan

[Inside Government] Nov '21 End-of-Term Poll Results

Personally, I'm not really surprised. There's still a lot of detail to be formalised, and many of the threads discussing the topic are very chunky. The mix of "we're fine right now, keep Stronghold" and "Frontier looks like a new situation to take advantage on" is underpinned by debates about...
  8. Astrellan

Social Cohesion or Social Breakdown – An Independent Study on Europeian Citizen Behaviour

If its the "experiment" I'm thinking of, it was absolutely a blast!
  9. Astrellan

Race Tightens As Election Day Approaches - Who Will Win the Presidency?

Agree largely with the above. Candidate's individual approaches to F/S were by no means unimportant, but they did not consume the entire debate either. There have been many other talking points for each ticket, and so I would be wary of drawing mandates straight from this, especially on such an...
  10. Astrellan

Race Tightens As Election Day Approaches - Who Will Win the Presidency?

Thank you for this, Calvin! Let's see if what happens tomorrow follows the trends you can draw from this data.
  11. Astrellan

Introduction to OIM

I have no idea if you're still running membership this way, but I'd like to register my interest in joining anyway - hopefully my experience in Comms can be useful to any aspiring journalists 😄
  12. Astrellan

Second Presidential Debate Set

The title scared me until I realised it was a text debate, whew! Can't wait to read over it :)
  13. Astrellan

ENN Presidential Debate Liveblog - Nov 2021

Plus these opinion polls have often been the most viewed and most engaged with articles of the term. They're objective, regulated based on internal guidelines (unless things have changed...), and have been a very useful tool in evaluating administrations, senates, and even thoughts and opinions...
  14. Astrellan

What is the DEIA Without NES?

A well-written and useful article on important current affairs; hardly surprised! I admit to being more than a little out of date on the whole F/S concept that soon may hit us, but it does feel like events have aligned to make this a perfect time to be having these sorts of discussions about the...
Back