Recent content by Areopagitican

1. A

Another Announcement!

Hey, he wants to defend his intellectual property, nothing wrong with that. ^_^
  2. A

Europeia's Call Yields Landslide

Oops, double post. :o
  3. A

Europeia's Call Yields Landslide

If there was ever a need to construct a timeline of Europeia, I think this whole last election would simply be described by using this article. :)
  4. A

ENN Interview with Pope Lexus X

Okay, I'm not going to lie, but I'm starting to feel a little inundated with interviews. You know it's bad when you have mental conversations that go along the lines of a sit-down session. Me: Why Areopagitican, how are you? Myself: Very good sir, thank you for having me.
  5. A

Coronation? Not this time.

I think Henry is going to win. Then again, I always had a soft spot for underdogs.
  6. A

The EBC needs YOU!

Oh really? Mea culpa, I thought it was more of a top-down structure. I'll get right on something.
  7. A

The EBC needs YOU!

Name: Bob Dusseldorf Position: Satirist! Type: Weekly? What you would like to write/talk about: Your mum Why we should hire you: Ask her
  8. A

Anumia holds slight edge over Grey

These election issues are all so fantastic! I wish that more of you Europeians *glares* would vote but as it is, I'm perfectly happy with this issue. Great work HEM! ^_^
  9. A

Throwing a Wrench Into Things

I laughed at the Krugman reference. Give a man a NPP, and he's master of everything... Ever. Including Europeian politics. :emb:
  10. A

The Light Brigade

Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, for wasting your time. The contents of this thread have been removed for your viewing pleasure. If an Admin would kindly lock/move this thread, it would be greatly appreciated.
  11. A

Pending Admin Tasks Thread

Complete and full Admin powers...? :)
  12. A

Summerfest Mistake

How about Hooker collecting?
  13. A

Admin Task Thread

I enjoy it! :)
  14. A

Admin Task Thread

Oh, definitely. ;) And, since we're on the topic, Admin powers as well?
  15. A

Admin Task Thread

I humbly request Global Moderation powers. Also, a name change to Areopagitican. :)
Back