Recent content by Apollo

1. A

Senate Election Coverage

The last 3 or 4 posts could have just been a link to the election every time.
  2. A

Senate Election Coverage

Not sure if spam or thinks no one can determine that 19 is higher than 16 and 24 minus 21 is 3.
  3. A

Senator Interviews

Definitely surprised only 3 senators replied. Good questions and interesting answers, though.
  4. A

Our Current Political Parties

Misread* and it appears you did.
  5. A

The EAAC is very private information. lol.
  6. A

Very, very good article and interesting results. The numbers on members of government that were affiliated/unaffiliated confused the hell out of me at first. :lol:
  7. A

Admin Task Thread

(Nevermind).
  8. A

Embassy Act (2012)

Don't let this get away from you - I think you asked two good questions that needed to be asked. The answers received gave the public a lot of insight on what each minister planned on doing and how much they had conversed with the President on their plan. Your questions lead to further questions...
  9. A

Embassy Act (2012)

Dre hit the nail on the head. While CSP was brief, Zenny was a tad annoying.
  10. A

Presidential Candidate Interviews

Yeah, CSP I was on my phone when I read that part. I think it's quite outrageous to believe the only "real leadership position" OO held was as Chairman. :P Once upon a time he did a hell of a lot more for the region then a lot of people care to remember. It's also laughable his great term is...
  11. A

Masking

Yes, I would believe sometime soon, because there is a big election today. :P
  12. A

Presidential Debate Results and Anaylsis

I can see CSP being a huge assest to Europeian Foreign Affairs as VP. I think his experience and current standing far surpasses anyone on either ticket.
  13. A

Presidential Debate Results and Anaylsis

Very interesting read. I wouldn't put too much stock in a few citizen's views and really declare a winner or not. I do agree with the fact that as President Krake has an advantage on internal issues while as a dedicated architect, Ogastein has an advantage on FA. But, I'd also look to Ogastein's...
  14. A

Admin Task Thread

You're the best, HEM!
  15. A

Liveblog Commentary

The CSO is in shambles.
Back