Recent content by Allison

1. A

Major Administrative Initiative

I will look for this on some of the other ZB bords that I am on. I don't remember seeing it previously and when I was an Admin, several years ago.
  2. A

Major Administrative Initiative

Having been on a number of Zetaboards fora as an Admin and as a peon, I must say that I'm not a fan of ZB's. My perception is that ZB's are a boon to the power elite for many of the reasons previously mentioned, but for a bottom feeder, such as myself based on my experience with them, they are...
  3. A

Admin Task Thread

Thank you again for your help and understanding. ^_^
  4. A

Admin Task Thread

My sincerest apologies, Leth. I was looking for it to be next to the TRR Embassy and didn't look further down. I found it under the TWP Embassy. My bad. :(
  5. A

New banner

I would like to see this too.
  6. A

Admin Task Thread

Could this please be accomplished. I have an Invitation and Update to post in the Embassy when un-archived. :(
  7. A

Admin Task Thread

Thank You M'Lord Greyjoy for the enlightenment.
  8. A

Admin Task Thread

Thank You ever so much. :D Q: I logged in with the member name Allison, but this post still carries my former member name, Allison Coana. What's with that?
  9. A

Admin Task Thread

Would it be possible to change my Member Name to just plain Allison? I am no longer affiliated with the Coana family, but am the Daughter of Lady Jane Grey-Anumia.
  10. A

Admin Task Thread

I would respectfully request the un-archiving of The Respected Realms Embassy so that I might post news from the rebirth of it.
Back