1. A

Nominations: Worst Ever Europeia Troll

Either give me a prize or get the fuck out. :P
  2. A

US Election Day!

No, just one that says you're not fit enough to raise your own kids lol. :P
  3. A

GAR's NYC Adventure

Why would you come in here and ruin his memories of New York, you fuck? I hope your face gets eaten in front of your loved ones and then they are forced to dine on the remainder. :P
  4. A

GAR's NYC Adventure

Just saying, those who like musical theater...well, if they have wedding tackle, it's generally only being used for stinkbait.
  5. A

GAR's NYC Adventure

You'd be able to see it if you're straight. *Serious face.*
  6. A

GAR's NYC Adventure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...fw_BGJIWE#t=35s
  7. A

GAR's NYC Adventure

:blink: Did you hit a damn time warp?
  8. A

GAR's NYC Adventure

It's always a heart-wrencher to watch them start first grade all by themselves...
  9. A

Activity on the Decline

Or maybe it's the fact that people are coming down with "AA Syndrome." The game gets so regimented and covered in red tape, it's no longer fun and you just stop playing. Maybe it's time for an overhaul.
  10. A

Europeia In 2012

*Sigh.* Maybe do some more fun shit. :P There's a reason I pretty much took full damn control of the RS, and look at all the people there. :P
  11. A

Fail Journal #1

You can't shell out a buck for a 9-volt for your smoke detector? Illegal? Where do you live, Angola?
  12. A

Good god

I got it from "Toddler." Deleted it before I opened it.
  13. A

Troll

You may be able to send a message to Invisionfree; such images can legally count as harassment and if they can pin him down, there could potentially be a lot of good that can come out of it by making sure he stays gone. My two pennies.
  14. A

Admin Task Thread

Roger that, I have my target. Radio silence commenced. Out. :violentgun:
Back