Recent content by Alexander W.G. Stewart

1. A

Admin Task Thread

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8906692/ Danke
  2. A

Attention Artists

I'm afraid I can't do graphics of this nature otherwise I may have had half a mind to submit some work.
  3. A

Europeians in Ancient Rome

Very enjoyable. :)
  4. A

Looking back and forward

" The knee-jerk response to complaints about activity lately has been to throw a couple festivals or the like - in other words, to push for more activity through Culture projects." The Ministry of Culture wasn't commanded to make festivals etc. on the orders of any body in the government that...
  5. A

Coming to Europeia Interviews: CassyStyles

Very well done Yuri I am absolutely certain your format and whatnot will improve over time, we cannot become good at something without first working our way up through practice.
  6. A

My pick for the next President

:wub: to British Election Regulations.
  7. A

Europeians In Ancient Rome

Very enjoyable. :D
  8. A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is exactly what I've been explaining to radicals on both sides my entire time here on NS when we get into debates on real life politics. Finally there is someone making sense. ^_^
  9. A

flail.gif I have made five hundred posts, and I will make five hundred more, just to be the man who makes one thousand posts on the the Eu-ro-peia board . Na na na Na. Na na na Na. Na na dum diddy dum diddy dum. Nixon 2016...
  10. A

I think Phra Bat Somdet Phra Paraminthra Maha Bhumibol Adulyadej Mahitalathibet Ramathibodi Chakkrinaruebodin Sayamminthrathirat Borommanatthabophit will be next President; he is eligible, he was born in Massachusetts.
  11. A

Admin Task Thread

And the threads marked CiE in the Chapel moved into the new subforum please. :D Thank you very much.
  12. A

Admin Task Thread

You might want to hold of in that with the new cultural initiative. See Zenny's thread on places of worship. :)
  13. A

FAQ: Coding BBcode

Okay then. I understand the wish of administrators to ensure that spam does not take place or the supposed apparent security issues of allowing a flash link, however I would note that no other NS forum allowing flash embedding has ever suffered a security breach as a result of flash videos...
  14. A

FAQ: Coding BBcode

Understood, is there a reason behind that decision that you feel able to make public knowledge?
Back