Recent content by Alan Lee

1. Alan Lee

Administrative Ban: Rach/Solorni

Fuck, Rach? She was such a nice person to me.
  2. Alan Lee

Admin Task Thread

Hello admins: Can i be voluntarily banned until 2022/6/4? Thanks.
  3. Alan Lee

Admin Task Thread

Admins, please remove all of my forum maskings and my citizenship. In addition, please archive the Haven News Agency private media. Thank you.
  4. Alan Lee

Citizens' Assembly Poll Results and Race Analysis

I would like to clarify something here. I currently only plan the Mockingbird to be portfolioed/in the ASO. All the other departments (FA, Education and Recruitment, etc.) only have a DC position.
  5. Alan Lee

Admin Task Thread

Exactly, since there's a possible chance for it to dissolve, I want to make sure everything is perfect if we dissolve.
  6. Alan Lee

Admin Task Thread

In addition to that, can you guys also change the description of the Governor's Office in Haven's First Border Checkpoint to "The grand building on 1st street. The office of the governor, executive and court."
  7. Alan Lee

Admin Task Thread

Can you admins add a period after the Hall of Citizens forum's description in Haven's First Border Checkpoint? Thanks.
  8. Alan Lee

Admin Task Thread

Hello there Admins! Can you tell me about whether residents (and non-citizens) can access the CA forum? Can they post in there? Edit: This questions has been answered by Lethen on discord.
  9. Alan Lee

Administrative Ban: Sam111

This really came out of the left field too. Damn.
  10. Alan Lee

Administrative Ban: XIV & Ninja Kittens

Damn, this came out of the left field. I hope no one is affected by this.
  11. Alan Lee

Some weird icons.

Hello admins. I was browsing around the forum when somehow some icons started to change to this: Not only did the CA's icon changed, but also some indicators of unread posts also changed to that. Is this simply an issue with my computer or a problem with some of the images (as some other icons...
  12. Alan Lee

Admin Task Thread

Hello admins! Can you guys please remove Nick Sanguine moderator role in Hall of Citizens under Haven's First Border Checkpoint and give it to Le Libertie? Thanks. In addition, can you guys add "Also contains the court." to the description of Governor's Office and also give moderation powers of...
  13. Alan Lee

Chugging Along: an Interview with Alan Lee

1. Well, Haven gives the newcomers the possibility of running for positions, giving them a simulations on how have better elections runs, which hopefully should give us better "Newcomer Campaigns" as oppose to candidates who don't even know what the Ministries are. Haven is also useful teaching...
  14. Alan Lee

Pop up problem!

Thanks HEM! You used your own resources to make Europeia a better place!
Back