Recent content by Airbus

1. A

Valentine event announces good omens for Culture half-term

[hr][hr]Valentine event announces good omens for Culture half-term Written by Airbus [hr][hr] President Malashaan, upon his succession of resigning President Rach, has appointed Writinglegend as vice president. Writinglegend, a former president and first on the previous line of succession, has...
  2. A

Never Leave Your Wingman: Thomas J. Hudner, Jr.

I should read this paper more often. An excellent article, bravo!
  3. A

Election Speculation!!!

We have a super active PrimorgeOblast, we just can't see them... :creepy: :creepy: :creepy:
  4. A

Election Speculation!!!

I always thought it was PrimoryeOblast instead of PrimorgeOblast. Some missing peeps, but otherwise interesting cover in the wake of the poll.
  5. A

A Second of Your Time

Even worse! Women in Japan have an average life expectancy of 87 years. Assuming they start this game now at age 13 (because of COPPA) and never leave, they would populate this region for another 74 years. In this time, they will have lost 74*1,095 seconds, or 81,030 seconds. That is about 22...
  6. A

Image Repository Request

Could anyone please add the Order of Diligence image to the repository? URL: https://i.imgur.com/A7GSusJ.png
  7. A

Admin Task Thread

Hey! I am going to need two subfora to be created in "Education and Mentoring", in the Citizens' Assembly. The first: Name: Legal & Governmental Knowledge Description: A faculty to instruct about the laws and the government of Europeia The second: Name: Law Authorship Description: A...
  8. A

Europeia Just Might Reopen Nominations

Rach will win. But if she doesn't do it by some satisfactory margin (+10 or 15%) it might send an unhealthy wave through the region as the administration would lack both legitimacy and an opponent. Only future will say.
  9. A

Pop up problem!

Thanks a lot, HEM. Looks like I don't have any anymore :D .
  10. A

Controversy at the World Fair Overshadows Planned Celebrations

This I when you know you are lucky we have our current admins, who break their backs to provide rationales and lectures on how they do their job, only for the message to be ruined. I certainly hope we will hear from the World Fair Committee before the 24 hours elapse. It would be a shame for...
  11. A

Administrative Ban: TheOfficer / MisterTin

There are incredible actors out there who will feign innocence, and gullible people of which I am part who will believe them. I can only applaud this decision.
  12. A

It's time to rethink how we think about communication

For some reason I missed this one. Great article, and really interesting insightfulness on the next step of our communication techniques. An interesting question would be how much interdependency we really want between platforms. Would a post on Discord=a post on EuroForums? Could we reach a...
  13. A

Op-Ed: Winners and Losers from the 63rd Senate Elections

Excellent article! The only part that is debatable is how much of a winner the World Assembly affairs will be in the long term. The optimistic side would be the belief the power of the executive and its accessibility will make WA affairs and the Delegacy more accessible, and linking the WAD...
  14. A

Administrative Team Reshuffle

Congrats to all! Are you seriously masking Darcness in yellow?
  15. A

What Does It Mean To Be A 'Popular' President, And Who Are The Popular Ones?

Wow. Fascinating time and effort for fascinating conclusions. To be clear, as Sopo said how did you calculate for Presidents having had more than one term? Averaged the approval ratings?
Back