Recent content by Abbey

1. A

Admin Task Thread

Don't know if it's possible, but some alt-text (the thing that shows when the image doesn't load) for a few key buttons (ie "Post Reply" in forums with fast reply off) would be much appreciated. Don't know if you can do it, but it'd be about 50 million times easier for me to browse when I've...
  2. A

Bye-Bye Recruitment Scripts

Please god no. The logging-in requirement is still stricter than in many places.
  3. A

NS admins have been alluding to a total revamp of the TG system for probably at least a year now. It's supposed to be including a sentbox, more capacity (I think), and a much better system for recruitment. Quite what form it all takes is yet to be seen, but the idea is that current manual...
  4. A

I can see why they did - they wanted to see what the end result -would- be, and given that they plan on include something similar in the fabled new system, they wanted some way of seeing what was going to happen, and the impact it would have. They had planned to get the new system up and...
  5. A

They're not being made illegal because of what I've said, really (I've just kept the voice there). They're being made illegal again because we're perilously close to the point where new players inboxes are filled. Admin said when they were legalised (and have said in the meantime, too) that if...
  6. A

I think what happened is that NS admins underestimated the amount of time that this "spammageddon" was going to take to arrive. It was used partly as a testbed for the new TG system, for how recruiting within that was going to work, and to be quite frank, it failed - because the failures of the...
  7. A

Admin Task Thread

Can I have edit perms in the wider Ministry of Welcoming forum? Got it in the subforums but I've lost it in the main one.
  8. A

New 'Secret' NationStates Feature

More like still in beta testing, vinage :P
  9. A

Automatic Recruitment

Yeah, it's annoying. And I'm not rehashing my opinions all over again here. I've had to repeat myself enough times in the thread. If someone wants to know my opinion, look in the NS forums thread (someone linked it earlier on).
  10. A

Admin Task Thread

Swak you complete twonk. have you -seriously- demasked ail the admins except HEM?
  11. A

Admin Task Thread

Can I have the Welcoming stuff out of Interior in a Welcoming Ministry forum (same perms as other cabinet ministries)? I feel left out :P
  12. A

Admin Task Thread

Err, Senate Posting perms as a Cabinet nominee with questions to answer, please?
  13. A

Too Raider? Let's get real.

I'm missing some comments in this post from the last page - I've been distracted by some stuff irl. If you’re trying to bully me into leaving, then I have to say that you’re doing a pretty damned good job. I’m dreading logging on, because I don’t want to know what you’ve said about me while I...
  14. A

No, it’s not. It’s stating a fact about being enlisted in a NS military organisation. They’ll order you to do something and you’re expected to do it - that’s kinda the deal. You’ll note that later in the thread (this post) I also said this: The other issue I noted in the OP of that thread...
  15. A

Given that that initial NS forums thread was aimed at the raider community in general rather than just Euro, and given that every Europeian was quite entitled to weigh in in that thread, yes, it was an open debate. Europeia wasn’t the centre of that thread. I’ve also not brought it up on the...
Back