Sopo

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
1680658147681.png
The Hot 5 | Week of May 15

Welcome back to the fourth edition of the Hot 5 - sorry we’re late this week! The Hot 5 highlights, every two weeks, 5 Europeians making waves in our community. The list, in order, is determined by our editorial board and special guests. This week the list was curated by HEM, ENN Founder and Editor; Sopo, ENN Deputy Editor; and our first special guest… President Rand!

Sopo:
Hello Rand
As king of hot 5 would you like to be a guest panelist this week

Rand:
Does this mean I am keeping my #1 status?

Sopo:
Unfortunately yes

Rand:
In that case, fine

HEM:
unfortunately I've been out of pocket the last week, so we need a third perspective
i can still provide totally vibe-based, subjective analysis
but my insight will be a dull as jello

HEM:
ok it really seems like this week is kind of a mess
but given that, I think we should prioritize new blood
given that the Hot 5 is all about the momentum of the moment

One to Watch: JayDee | Last Week: Not Listed

Rand:
I would say JayDee makes the list. He was a bit spicy in the Bar debate, but he won a seat in the Senate was named Deputy Speaker, and has already been active in legislating. He's also appeared on radio a good bit.

HEM:
he won a Senate election, but I think his spiciness turned more people off
i don't like he emerged from the referendum as super hot
even if his side won

Sopo:
I am at most watching jaydee I think

5. Pierce | Last Week: Not Listed

Sopo:
ok hot take
Pierce
bar proponent, likely to be designing it, new justice appointment
Pierce might be good to watch

Rand:
Pierce is a good addition
He's definitely up and coming in this transition period of the judiciary

HEM:
i think this week is Bar-themed for me

4. Prim | Last Week: #4

Sopo:
i actually moved Prim up too because of the bar
since he spearheaded the redesign

HEM:
right
hmm maybe even #2 for Prim
given that

Sopo:
his polling wasn't too hot though

3. Lime | Last Week: Not Listed

Sopo:
I think lime deserves to reappear winning the speakership again

Rand:
Oh right
Lime keeping the speakership seems notable, but Prim getting the bar through is as well

2. Forilian | Last Week: Not Listed

Rand:
I think Forilian deserves a mention as the highest polling cabinet member

Sopo:
I think that makes sense

HEM:
Forilian also gets on because of surprising poll results (also we've snubbed him before i think)
and Lime re-elected Speaker
i think the usual "solid Cabinet Ministers" get pushed off
because their relentless competence is no longer exciting

1. Rand | Last Week: #1

Sopo:
He just announced he's running for relection

HEM:
right
exactly
so he's probably still #1

HEM:
i honestly think if Rand wasn't running for re-elect he might get knocked down a peg
and we'd regret ever letting him into this holy sanctum

Rand:
that was a carefully crafted move to protect my coveted #1 spot

Thanks for tuning it! The next edition may be a bit unusual due to my move prep and traveling... so stay tuned!

Honestly surprised to even be listed given what went down. I do admit I was a bit too protective of the whole Bar thing, but there were other aggravating factors that I’d rather not get in to.

Always excited to see these, and tbh I wouldn’t put myself any higher than this given I’ll have to go back to my RL stuff only a few weeks after my senate term ends

Honestly surprised to even be listed given what went down. I do admit I was a bit too protective of the whole Bar thing, but there were other aggravating factors that I’d rather not get in to.

Always excited to see these, and tbh I wouldn’t put myself any higher than this given I’ll have to go back to my RL stuff only a few weeks after my senate term ends
Hot isn't always a good thing ;)

I'm sad that reading The Hot 5 is how I found out Rand was running again. It feels like I'm binging celebrity news and finding little tidbits of important stuff. 😆

Hot isn't always a good thing ;)
I’d say I’m pretty hot 😋

I'm sad that reading The Hot 5 is how I found out Rand was running again. It feels like I'm binging celebrity news and finding little tidbits of important stuff. 😆
Well, we know who didn't read the midterm...

Well, we know who didn't read the midterm...
I'll probably lose my citizenship for this, but I can't remember the last time I read a midterm. :-/

Back