Admin Task Thread

Can Forilian and Gleg be removed from the Security Council admin group (the one with the display bar)? They only need the RSC Advisor joinable group.

(The only people with the admin group should be the Vice Delegate and Senate-confirmed Security Officers: Seva, Pland Adanna, GraVandius, Prim, and Pichtonia).

PS I am not sure if we have a term to distinguish between joinable user groups and admin-managed groups, so I just made up the term "admin group."

Can Forilian and Gleg be removed from the Security Council admin group (the one with the display bar)? They only need the RSC Advisor joinable group.

(The only people with the admin group should be the Vice Delegate and Senate-confirmed Security Officers: Seva, Pland Adanna, GraVandius, Prim, and Pichtonia).

PS I am not sure if we have a term to distinguish between joinable user groups and admin-managed groups, so I just made up the term "admin group."
Done! Kaz was another leftover from the short one-group-intermezzo that I removed, as per our DMs.

Hello admins, can we have the below created please (in consultation with Darc):

Can we have this created as a sub-sub forum under the 'High Court': Boardroom of the Board of Bar Examiners (private). Only the Chief Justice, Speaker, Senate confirmed member of the executive, and the Secretary of the Bar Association should be able to post and view this. No one else should be able to see anything. Fine for CJ to have mod perms like they do in the High Court.

---

I will leave this to the more tech people if we need roles created that I need to add people to make sure they can view it. Otherwise it should just be me, Lime, and whoever the Senate confirmed member is, which I am going to presume is Darc but will let @Rand correct me if not.

Can we have this created as a sub-sub forum under the 'High Court': Boardroom of the Board of Bar Examiners (private). Only the Chief Justice, Speaker, Senate confirmed member of the executive, and the Secretary of the Bar Association should be able to post and view this. No one else should be able to see anything. Fine for CJ to have mod perms like they do in the High Court.

---

I will leave this to the more tech people if we need roles created that I need to add people to make sure they can view it. Otherwise it should just be me, Lime, and whoever the Senate confirmed member is, which I am going to presume is Darc but will let @Rand correct me if not.

We also need a private Bar Members only forum, for purpose of conducting the Bar Secretary election. Up to you if you want Circuit Court hearings in the High Court forum or a subforum.

Yes, Darc will be my representative to the Board.

Also I'm not entirely sure the Boardroom needs to be view restricted, maybe just post restricted?

---

We also need a private Bar Members only forum, for purpose of conducting the Bar Secretary election. Up to you if you want Circuit Court hearings in the High Court forum or a subforum.

Also I'm not entirely sure the Boardroom needs to be view restricted, maybe just post restricted?
Since it's the Board's job to structure the Bar, we're going to let them structure their forum as well. I don't want to create a bunch of fora just to find out that the Board wants something different and I have to go changing things around.

EDIT: This work is done.

---

Since it's the Board's job to structure the Bar, we're going to let them structure their forum as well. I don't want to create a bunch of fora just to find out that the Board wants something different and I have to go changing things around.

EDIT: This work is done.
I mean, it's physically impossible to have a vote of only Bar Members without a restricted forum.

Hello lovely admin. Could I get a subforum for the upcoming media day festival, with title "Media Day 2023: A Historical Event"? Inside, could there be three subfora, the first titled "Chief Editor's Office" (description: "Speeches"), the second titled "Desk of the Op Ed" (description: "Roleplay Article Competition"), and the third titled "Nonsense Corner" (description: "Spam and Games")? They should be viewable to citizens on the 18th, please, and allow culture staff to view and create threads as soon as it's made, please. You are all heroes.

Hi admins, it's me again!

Per the terms of the Admin Act, I need an admin to found a governmental region. Preferably a more active admin with an interest in RP moderation could do it. If nobody has such interest, or if you determine someone is better suited to the task, that is up to you of course!

Please DM me when you have time to discuss.

Hello lovely admin. Could I get a subforum for the upcoming media day festival, with title "Media Day 2023: A Historical Event"? Inside, could there be three subfora, the first titled "Chief Editor's Office" (description: "Speeches"), the second titled "Desk of the Op Ed" (description: "Roleplay Article Competition"), and the third titled "Nonsense Corner" (description: "Spam and Games")? They should be viewable to citizens on the 18th, please, and allow culture staff to view and create threads as soon as it's made, please. You are all heroes.
Sorry to pester, just bumping since this event starts in 2 days :chef:

Doing this now

edit: ok the admin panel is bugging hard and logging me out so i can't, but i've pinged the other admins

Hello admins! Can someone replace the existing navy userbars in the image repository with the new updated ones found here in Gem's post? Thank you!

Also, can the following civilian userbars also be put into the image repository:

Technician Trainee:

Technician:

Senior Technician:

Chief Technician:

Technician Officer:

Thank you! :)

Doing this now

edit: ok the admin panel is bugging hard and logging me out so i can't, but i've pinged the other admins

This should now be done!

Doing this now

This should now be done!
Bless you king

I have removed Chair masking from Prov and given it to Phoenix, as a result of the election. I've also edited the government dropdown accordingly.

Back