Admin Task Thread

I can post in the Senate but not like posts. Is this deliberate?

I can post in the Senate but not like posts. Is this deliberate?

Insofar as that it was set up that way in the past, more or less. But seeing how both the President and the Supreme Chancellor have legal speaking rights in the Senate, and the SC was given the ability to react (and Senate guests too), it's logical that the President would be given the same ability.

So, long story short, I've changed it and you can now like posts in the Senate 👍

I am unable to view attachments in the EAAC Archives. I get the error message, "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I am unable to view attachments in the EAAC Archives. I get the error message, "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
should be fixed

I can haz group thing?

Name of Organization: Forward Europeia!

Purpose of Organization: To continue to shape the ongoing Frontier transition with an eye to the values of democracy, accountability, and growth.

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: Forward Europeia!; An organization to advocate for the success of Frontier Europeia

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: Forward! HQ (private subforum)

Names of Subforum Moderators: @Seva @SkyGreen @McEntire

I can haz group thing?

Purpose of Organization: To continue to shape the ongoing Frontier transition with an eye to the values of democracy, accountability, and growth.

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: Forward Europeia!; An organization to advocate for the success of Frontier Europeia

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: Forward! HQ (private subforum)

Should be done! @Seva @SkyGreen @McEntire

Note to the three mods: the member list of your member group may be outdated. You may want to check this first with your managing powers, so that anyone who doesn't belong in there doesn't have access to your internal party chat.

Last edited:
I can haz group thing?

Note to the three mods: the member list of your member group may be outdated. You may want to check this first with your managing powers, so that anyone who doesn't belong in there doesn't have access to your internal party chat.
Thank you for your help with this! We are having a small issue, where none of us can post in the public party area, only in the private one. Do y’all know what may be causing that?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I can haz group thing?

Thank you for your help with this! We are having a small issue, where none of us can post in the public party area, only in the private one. Do y’all know what may be causing that?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Fixed.

Could I get a subforum for the festival titled "Europeia: The Tropical Frontier"? Within, could it have a subforum called "Captain's Log" (description: "Speeches"), and another called "Horseplay Bay" (description: "Spam and Games)? For this festival, could the spam games be accessible for resident non-citizens (in case our RMB crowd wishes to participate), but the speeches kept to citizens?

Could I get a subforum for the festival titled "Europeia: The Tropical Frontier"? Within, could it have a subforum called "Captain's Log" (description: "Speeches"), and another called "Horseplay Bay" (description: "Spam and Games)? For this festival, could the spam games be accessible for resident non-citizens (in case our RMB crowd wishes to participate), but the speeches kept to citizens?
Working on it. I'll keep you updated per our DM chat.

Seeing as this thread has not had any substantial objections, may I request:
  1. A pingable RMB Moderator role be set up on Discord (similar to Border Control)
  2. A display bar be set up on the forum for VD + Security Council
  3. A forum be set up for the RSC
    • I really want to put this in my proposed Executive Office Building but Lethen has expressed concern about another top-level forum. However I think a new constitutional organ justifies a new top-level forum. And then oh since we've agreed to a new top-level forum, instead of RSC being the top-level forum just make it the EOB and put other stuff inside EOB (Tomlinson, Commissions, OAG, RSC forum).
Obviously this is all subject to admin discussion/approval, I am just putting in the request!

Back