Admin Task Thread

Could the new ministers be masked? I think GraV was going to ask but is away from his computer.
Foreign Affairs - @Writinglegend
Grand Admiral - @Cove
Communications - @PhDre
WAA - @Maowi
Culture - @Hezekon
Attorney General - @Boisenburg
Interior - @Vor

Also can @Olde Delaware be masked as cabinet without a ministry? It's probably easiest to mask him as a Minister without Portfolio if we have a way to do that because he doesn't have an existing office.

Done!

Could the new ministers be masked? I think GraV was going to ask but is away from his computer.
Grand Admiral - @Cove
Communications - @PhDre
WAA - @Maowi
Culture - @Hezekon
Interior - @Vor

Also can @Olde Delaware be masked as cabinet without a ministry? It's probably easiest to mask him as a Minister without Portfolio if we have a way to do that because he doesn't have an existing office.
I'm busy at the moment and heading out for the weekend soon, but did you also want us to go ahead and make the changes to the ERN Militia as discussed?

Hopefully another admin will pop on and get to these :p

Yes, we can make the change. Just to make sure I understand it, we are changing the mechanics of the ERN Militia opt out process so that it remains opt out but it will become a joinable group, and a member of the executive team will need to administer it and add people when they join because right now the methodology we are using wouldn't work long term and we have it sort of "kludged" into effect atm so we need to administer it as a joinable group, correct? If that's correct then you can proceed.
...yes. I think.

Grand Admiral - @Cove
Communications - @PhDre
WAA - @Maowi
Culture - @Hezekon
Interior - @Vor

I'm busy at the moment and heading out for the weekend soon, but did you also want us to go ahead and make the changes to the ERN Militia as discussed?

Hopefully another admin will pop on and get to these :p

Yes, we can make the change. Just to make sure I understand it, we are changing the mechanics of the ERN Militia opt out process so that it remains opt out but it will become a joinable group, and a member of the executive team will need to administer it and add people when they join because right now the methodology we are using wouldn't work long term and we have it sort of "kludged" into effect atm so we need to administer it as a joinable group, correct? If that's correct then you can proceed.
...yes. I think.
I believe this was done, but I'm not sure who did it.

Is it possible to create a Subforum somewhere in the Goldenblock (where it is easiest) called "Europeian Future Commission" with access only for the President, Vice President, and Commissioners? I am open to whatever is the easiest way to do that. I am also looking to have a space set up in Tomlinson for the Commission to have discord discussions more easily, so if it is easier to create some kind of group that translates over to Discord I'm open to that. If it is easier to set it up as a joinable group I'm open to that too (maybe those two things are the same thing, I'm not sure how the architecture on the forum works as relates to Discord). The commissioners are @Prim @Rand @Monkey @Deepest House and @Peeps - If the two things need to be done separately that is fine because I can easily bug Kura since she is my VP after all ;) Please let me know if there are any questions. Basically I want a private space for the commission to work in both the forum and discord and am open to whatever is the easiest and best way to accomplish that.

Can I have the Deputy Minister role on here removed from me, thank you.

Please Create a Peoples Assembly Chair role with powers to (pin/move threads ect) within the PA subfora and also give it to @Ei!

Is it possible to create a Subforum somewhere in the Goldenblock (where it is easiest) called "Europeian Future Commission" with access only for the President, Vice President, and Commissioners? I am open to whatever is the easiest way to do that. I am also looking to have a space set up in Tomlinson for the Commission to have discord discussions more easily, so if it is easier to create some kind of group that translates over to Discord I'm open to that. If it is easier to set it up as a joinable group I'm open to that too (maybe those two things are the same thing, I'm not sure how the architecture on the forum works as relates to Discord). The commissioners are @Prim @Rand @Monkey @Deepest House and @Peeps - If the two things need to be done separately that is fine because I can easily bug Kura since she is my VP after all ;) Please let me know if there are any questions. Basically I want a private space for the commission to work in both the forum and discord and am open to whatever is the easiest and best way to accomplish that.
Done except for the underlined.

You're best handling that request for discord things inside the Tomlinson discord since I don't have access to create a private channel on the server. Simply request for a private channel there that only Pres, VP, and Commissioners can view/post in. The role has been made and Peeps and monkey are roled. Rand and Prim are not in the server.

Can I have the Deputy Minister role on here removed from me, thank you.
Done. Also cleaned up Dep Ministers and synced with dep ministers currently in Tomlinson server.

Please Create a Peoples Assembly Chair role with powers to (pin/move threads ect) within the PA subfora and also give it to @Ei!
Done. Just couldn't get the userbar formatted correctly.

@Darcness not sure where the CSS style for it is. Help?

Can you create a subforum for the Office of the PA Chair within the PA?

The forum staff page doesn't seem to be consistent with the current admins - it doesn't include Calvin or HEM.
99% sure that staff page is generated automatically by the forums, so it's likely due to masking hierarchies or some-such

Last edited:
The forum staff page doesn't seem to be consistent with the current admins - it doesn't include Calvin or HEM.
99% that staff page is generated automatically by the forums, so it's likely due to masking hierarchies or some-such
I figured out how to get him listed as Staff. :3

Done

Demasked Cove, per their wishes.

Could we please create a subforum viewable by noncitizens titled "Valentine's Day Spectacuganza", and within it have a subforum titled "Speeches" and a subforum titled "Games and Spam"?

Back