Admin Task Thread

Also, I am getting the drop-down/quote overlap bug on Windows 10, Brave version 1.46.144 (running Chromium 108.0.5359.128 64-bit).

Screenshot_7.png

Thank you :)

Also, I am getting the drop-down/quote overlap bug on Windows 10, Brave version 1.46.144 (running Chromium 108.0.5359.128 64-bit).

Screenshot_7.png

Thank you :)
This a known bug, it's on my (long) list.

Masked Lloen as President, @Kuramia you'll have to mask yourself as VP. Removed Cabinet. Will wait to update joinable groups until new Cabinet is confirmed.

Added manager roles for the ministry groups to @Lloenflys and @Kuramia, so if you want to add someone before your minister is confirmed, you can do so now :)

Please mask @Rand as a Senator and update the drop-down to reflect the by-election result :) Thank you!

Could the new ministers be masked? I think GraV was going to ask but is away from his computer.
Foreign Affairs - @Writinglegend
Grand Admiral - @Cove
Communications - @PhDre
WAA - @Maowi
Culture - @Hezekon
Attorney General - @Boisenburg
Interior - @Vor

Also can @Olde Delaware be masked as cabinet without a ministry? It's probably easiest to mask him as a Minister without Portfolio if we have a way to do that because he doesn't have an existing office.

Could the new ministers be masked? I think GraV was going to ask but is away from his computer.
Grand Admiral - @Cove
Communications - @PhDre
WAA - @Maowi
Culture - @Hezekon
Interior - @Vor

Also can @Olde Delaware be masked as cabinet without a ministry? It's probably easiest to mask him as a Minister without Portfolio if we have a way to do that because he doesn't have an existing office.
I'm busy at the moment and heading out for the weekend soon, but did you also want us to go ahead and make the changes to the ERN Militia as discussed?

Hopefully another admin will pop on and get to these :p

Grand Admiral - @Cove
Communications - @PhDre
WAA - @Maowi
Culture - @Hezekon
Interior - @Vor

I'm busy at the moment and heading out for the weekend soon, but did you also want us to go ahead and make the changes to the ERN Militia as discussed?

Hopefully another admin will pop on and get to these :p

Yes, we can make the change. Just to make sure I understand it, we are changing the mechanics of the ERN Militia opt out process so that it remains opt out but it will become a joinable group, and a member of the executive team will need to administer it and add people when they join because right now the methodology we are using wouldn't work long term and we have it sort of "kludged" into effect atm so we need to administer it as a joinable group, correct? If that's correct then you can proceed.

Back