Admin Task Thread

May I have @Andro , @Spagtop: Tokyo Drift , and @Prov masked as Deputy Ministers for Culture?

And have 'Europeia Survivor' Subforum archived, and a new Subforum made in the same location called 'Lleon's Ovation Celebration' and have all relevant powers to create Subforums within and threads made in that Subforum as Minister of Culture?

May I have @Andro , @Spagtop: Tokyo Drift , and @Prov masked as Deputy Ministers for Culture?

And have 'Europeia Survivor' Subforum archived, and a new Subforum made in the same location called 'Lleon's Ovation Celebration' and have all relevant powers to create Subforums within and threads made in that Subforum as Minister of Culture?
Did you want the ovation subforum hidden until it's ready?

Nope. I would like it public!

Nope. I would like it public!
Actually, private please and be hidden. Thanks! =D

Actually, private please and be hidden. Thanks! =D
All 3 are deputy ministers now.

Survivor is archived. ( :( )

Created a forum called "Lloen's Ovation Celebration". It is private for now (which means citizens can't view it). I've made it viewable and editable by Minister of Culture only. If you want a description or for dep ministers or the ministry of culture to be able to view/edit it, let me know. :D

You will not have the ability to create subforums within because that's only accessible via admin panel (by us admins). If you need subforums created, let us know. Also should either get with an admin to open it day of (DM if dates are not public yet) for citizens or put date here in requests so we know. :D

Turbiatop said:
And also I would like to have these subforum created for Lloen's Ovation Celebration called: 1. Speeches.

Also have the description of the Celebration thread titled "A 2 day celebration celebrating Lloenflys' as a Honoured Citizen of Europeia!" (edited)

Thanks, in advance

Per discord, this was done. :D

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but could our treaties/pacts with Social Liberal Union and The Order of the Grey Wardens be added to the Laws tab?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but could our treaties/pacts with Social Liberal Union and The Order of the Grey Wardens be added to the Laws tab?
I'll check with the Senate Clerk on this -- should be automatic once we get the treaty added to the right subforum.

Also, our NAP with The Pacific is no longer in effect.

I think prim's right there and it's a Senate Clerk thing, but if you guys have any issues, give us a holler!

Just wanted to note here as the Senate Clerk that I'm aware of these issue (I missed them due to some IRL duties) but will fix them all throughout the weekend

As per the results of the recently concluded by-election, could @Lloenflys be masked as a senator and the government drop-down updated? Thank you!

Turbiatop requested in dms for the 'Lloenflys' Euro Flag Making competition' thread to be locked from citizens posting in it. The thread itself is locked since it's not possible to prevent a certain masking from posting on one thread inside a forum or subforum, only the entire forum or subforum itself.

For some reason, I don't have moderating powers over Asperta Manual Recruitment Headquarters despite being MoI (like being able to pin threads). Could this be fixed?

For some reason, I don't have moderating powers over Asperta Manual Recruitment Headquarters despite being MoI (like being able to pin threads). Could this be fixed?
Permissions look to have been different for that specific subforum compared to overall Ministry for some reason. It should be fixed.

Please mask Peeps as a Justice, in Malashaan's old seat.

Also noting that Kazaman has been re-confirmed, masking should all be fine on that.

Back