HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Greetings,

As we follow along to this thread asking for public comment on current RMB practices, your administrators are interested in hearing from anyone who would be interested in serving as Head RMB Moderator.

In full transparency: We are not 100% set on hiring for this role, but we are keen to see who might be willing to step up and what ideas they would bring to the table.

If you are interested in the role, I ask that you PM me on the forum or telegram me the following:

(1) Your responses to the questions in this thread (if you haven't posted publicly already)

(2) Some information as to your relationships with nations who use the RMB frequently

(3) Any information on past moderator roles you've held, or times when you've had to informally moderate a situation

(4) Why you would be interested in the role

(5) Any other information or ideas you want to share

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

-- HEM

Saudações,

Enquanto seguimos para t seu tópico pedindo comentários públicos sobre as práticas atuais de RMB , seus administradores estão interessados em ouvir qualquer pessoa interessada em servir como Moderador Principal de RMB.

Com total transparência: não estamos 100% decididos a contratar para esta função, mas estamos ansiosos para ver quem pode estar disposto a avançar e quais ideias eles trariam para a mesa.

Se você estiver interessado na função, peço que você me envie uma PM no fórum ou me telegrafe o seguinte:

(1) Suas respostas para as perguntas neste tópico (se você não tiver t postado publicamente já)

(2) Algumas informações sobre seus relacionamentos com nações que usam o RMB com frequência

(3) Qualquer informação sobre funções de moderador anteriores que você ocupou, ou momentos em que você teve que moderar informalmente uma situação

(4) Por que você estaria interessado na função

(5) Quaisquer outras informações ou ideias que você queira compartilhar

Ansioso por saber sobre você!!

-- HEM
I think the RMB can stay the way it is, for me there is no problem

Greetings,

As we follow along to this thread asking for public comment on current RMB practices, your administrators are interested in hearing from anyone who would be interested in serving as Head RMB Moderator.

In full transparency: We are not 100% set on hiring for this role, but we are keen to see who might be willing to step up and what ideas they would bring to the table.

If you are interested in the role, I ask that you PM me on the forum or telegram me the following:

(1) Your responses to the questions in this thread (if you haven't posted publicly already)

(2) Some information as to your relationships with nations who use the RMB frequently

(3) Any information on past moderator roles you've held, or times when you've had to informally moderate a situation

-- HEM
1. https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/rmb-moderation-rules.10060223/#post-10406256

2. I am friendly to people on the rmb and i know stefo, northeast Italian and spaghettitopia as i am a ally of them and have had a good friendship with them.

3. i have been a discord moderator in discord servers but not a ns mod or a mod in a ns discord server.

4. i want the rmb to be normal again and to be a good place.

5. yes have some pain since it is good to eat and drink some water please.

Greetings,

-- HEM
1. https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/rmb-moderation-rules.10060223/#post-10406256

2. I am friendly to people on the rmb and i know stefo, northeast Italian and spaghettitopia as i am a ally of them and have had a good friendship with them.

3. i have been a discord moderator in discord servers but not a ns mod or a mod in a ns discord server.

If you'd like to apply please follow the instructions to be considered! :)

Greetings,

-- HEM

i have good sir.

Greetings,

-- HEM

i have good sir.
No, you have to private,y message him or telegram him.

https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/rmb-moderation-rules.10060223/post-10406337
I would consider myself a well-known regular in the RMB, so I'm very much familiar and even friends with a lot of people there. This includes players like @Nairatania (Nairatania), @Spagtop: Tokyo Drift (Spaghettitopia), @Prov (Prov), @Stefo (Stefoland), @xaverwerdabest (Militarist States), and @Ambaskow (Ambaskow), and all of whom use the RMB frequently, are on the forums and are good friends of mine.
I've never held an official moderator position in Europeia before, but I have occasionally volunteered to assist Prov and the other volunteers in keeping the occasional double-posting in check.
If it isn't obvious enough, I am very supportive of the RMB and wish to give newer players the opportunity to experience it as I did. To see some people on the forums neglect it and withhold vital moderation support while simultaneously complaining about its lawlessness and chaotic nature is very disheartening for me.

Case in point, I want to volunteer for official RMB moderation because I believe the RMB is a legitimate platform as the forums, and with proper guidance and moderation, believe that it is a viable game side option for Europeia. Many players like myself enjoy it for the engaging stories that we create, the friends that we can make, and the community that forms around the RMB roleplay

https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/rmb-moderation-rules.10060223/post-10406337
I would consider myself a well-known regular in the RMB, so I'm very much familiar and even friends with a lot of people there. This includes players like @Nairatania (Nairatania), @Spagtop: Tokyo Drift (Spaghettitopia), @Prov (Prov), @Stefo (Stefoland), @xaverwerdabest (Militarist States), and @Ambaskow (Ambaskow), and all of whom use the RMB frequently, are on the forums and are good friends of mine.
I've never held an official moderator position in Europeia before, but I have occasionally volunteered to assist Prov and the other volunteers in keeping the occasional double-posting in check.
If it isn't obvious enough, I am very supportive of the RMB and wish to give newer players the opportunity to experience it as I did. To see some people on the forums neglect it and withhold vital moderation support while simultaneously complaining about its lawlessness and chaotic nature is very disheartening for me.

Case in point, I want to volunteer for official RMB moderation because I believe the RMB is a legitimate platform as the forums, and with proper guidance and moderation, believe that it is a viable game side option for Europeia. Many players like myself enjoy it for the engaging stories that we create, the friends that we can make, and the community that forms around the RMB roleplay
you have to PM this to HEM

Back